PDA

View Full Version : UFC GSP vs Koscheck Dec.11th What say you?

dcreel
12-08-2010, 02:38 AM
This saturday is the rematch between GSP and Josh Koscheck. The Ultimate Fighter show, Koscheck has been acting like a tool.

My money.. GSP is going to put a serious beat down on Koscheck.

What do you guys think?

Regardless, the fight is going to be a war..

dksix
12-08-2010, 06:57 AM
GSP all the way. Josh is just out matched, plus he's a tool.

hang&rattle
12-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Koscheck ain't as bad of guy as folk make him out to be, but way overrated. GSP will demolish him. GSP will rule until he gets to old to fight.

thestud25
12-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Start a poll. GSP has my vote.

Xhumeka
12-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Koscheck is a joker - the class clown. He can come across as an arrogant idiot, but it comes from humour (I believe) and I truly do not think he's as disrespectful as the editing makes him out to be.

GSP all the way though - i took a 3:1 bet on him so he BETTER win ;)

speed20
12-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Koscheck is a scrapper, no doubt about it, but my money is on GSP. I may not be able to understand half of what he says (lol) but when they shut the CAGE, out comes the RAGE!!!!

350Xccelerator
12-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Should be a good fight, the crowd is gonna be crazy since Montreal is Georges' home. I really hope GSP shuts Koscheck up and finishes him but with Greg Jackson in Gsp's corner that usually doesnt happen. He's been fighting too conservative as of late and against a guy with KO power like Josh maybe even more so, but then again nobody has gotten Gsp's blood boiling like Josh.. also its been said that he's been tightening his mechanics with Freddie Roach in order to finish Josh so we'll have to wait and see.

The bad thing is that the rest of the card is pretty weak. UFC knew that wouldnt matter though as long as they had GSP headlining in Montreal. Also looks like UFC 131 is going to Toronto

sx250heath
12-08-2010, 03:26 PM
GSP is extremely talented. My money is on him all the way.

bigbadktm
12-08-2010, 08:18 PM
I say GSP, i haven't been watching the show or following the fights, but I know that he can whoop some trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro

wisconsinite
12-08-2010, 09:35 PM
i agree, my money would be on GSP

HONDALUVR
12-10-2010, 11:13 AM
I like Kos ... but IMHO ... I think GSP will out man him ... GSP comes into each and every fight in KILLR shape and his CARDI-O is second to none ! I would love to see him give Anderson " Dana White's Pocket Monkey" a beat down ...

GSP all the way .... but I wouldn't hate it if KOS won ...

with 3 letter name ... GSP & KOS ... Dana saves on advertising ...

atc350xer
12-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I would love to see him give Anderson " Dana White's Pocket Monkey" a beat down ...

I want SOMEBODY to kick his trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. I don't like "unbeaten" fighters.

300rman
12-10-2010, 07:30 PM
I like Kos ... but IMHO ... I think GSP will out man him ... GSP comes into each and every fight in KILLR shape and his CARDI-O is second to none ! I would love to see him give Anderson " Dana White's Pocket Monkey" a beat down ...

GSP all the way .... but I wouldn't hate it if KOS won ...

with 3 letter name ... GSP & KOS ... Dana saves on advertising ...

I agree...Silva is a JOKE. the last few fights ive seen him in were rather embarrassing for him...he starts off strong, then loses interest in the fight.....

GSP will probably win, but i'd like to see him get knocked off the top for a while.....

HONDALUVR
12-11-2010, 10:19 AM
On an interview I say yesterday they said " GSP is sick and tired of KOS, his personality and his jokes are sinckening and childish" the jokes and pun's have sparked a fire in GSP they have never seen before. I think it's hype before the fight for last minute ticket sales and last minute ppv sale too ... I say ....

Yeah man ... Silva is a joke ... and as I said "POCKET MONKEY" for Dana ... Sonnen pressured that brotha like he was being interrogated for stealing at Wal Mart ... a real fight would stun him again ... he is a sales draw for the UFC ... and then he gives sucky fights ... if I wanted to see a fight like that ... i would watch the 3 stooges !!!

LET"S GET READY TO RUMMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE !!!

dcreel
12-11-2010, 03:19 PM
On the show, Koscheck acted like a schoolyard bully. I believe what has been said to be true. GSP said he keeps all of that bs inside until fight day. Oh yes.. This is going to be brutal.. I hope GSP busts Koscheck's insides up. Koscheck is a tool.. it's time to grow up, son..

mudbogger
12-11-2010, 08:49 PM
GSP is gonna beat him like he owes him money for sure.No question in my book.

dcreel
12-12-2010, 02:01 AM
GSP closed his right eye in the first, and schooled Koscheck all 5 rounds.. Unanimous decision for GSP. Not a mark on him... Schooled him.... I was hoping for a submission or a ko.. After the fight Joe Rogan put his hand out to shake Koscheck's hand, and Koscheck couldn't even see it.. lol..

ATCeeya
12-12-2010, 02:42 AM
I give props to KOS for being able to last the whole 5 rounds with 1 eye open. GSP is a true gentleman all the way to the end. KOS took the loss like a man. That jab from GSP took its toll the whole fight.

HONDALUVR
12-12-2010, 10:30 AM
As I said ... out classed ... out manned !!! Gsp's next fight will be Anderson Silva "UFC POCKET MONKEY" . I heard thru the grapevine Dana Is paying BIG money to GSP and ofcourse Silva is getting his usual 7 figure salary ... It will be a fight for sure ... GSP is Relentless and Silva is usually good for 1-2 rounds ... If it comes down to skill ... GSP will have the title ... If it's bought out ... Silva will keep his belt ... I look for the fight to happen in 2011.

350Xccelerator
12-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Jake Shields was actually already promised a title shot vs GSP

ctk
12-13-2010, 11:19 PM
im still wondering how jake shields got a title shot with only one fight.