PDA

View Full Version : another trigger happy cop.

portland250r
12-20-2010, 02:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcxqyp2wOzE
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcxqyp2wOzE)

a native american wood carver was walking while carving a piece of wood and he is deaf so he cant hear a thing, the cop gets out of the car then yells at him to drop the knife 3 times and then shoots him 7 times.
hope he gets charged for murder.

cr480r
12-20-2010, 03:12 AM
what a shame. dude cant even walk down the street without getting killed..

ezmoney1979
12-20-2010, 03:18 AM
Man, how can someone just take another mans life like that............. its disgusting to say the least.

RapidRick
12-20-2010, 03:29 AM
Very sad. One of the comments was concerning deaf people reading lips. How do you read lips when the person who is speaking is behind you. Very sad.

HuffieVA
12-20-2010, 07:24 AM
The problem lies with the fact that police are human; an extension of the problem is that they have to remember that we are as well...

I lost my best friend to a crooked cop, in what will be eighteen years ago this coming March, he was of course cleared of any wrongdoing, only to be shot by his wife two years later in self defense (also a cop)... Her defense... he had always been abusive and threatened her with weapons for years, I guess she simply overlooked that during the investigation that took place two years earlier?

Fortunately there are a few great officers out there performing their sworn duty and risking life and limb, unfortunately there isn’t enough of them to weed out the trash that forms the infamous "Blue Line"

I hope the family gets the justice they rightfully deserve, and “Officer Trigger Finger” rots alongside those who are where they are because he personally “stretched the truth” to make himself look good…

jeffatc250r
12-20-2010, 10:09 AM
Unreal, unfortunately nothing will ever become of it because of the simple fact he is a cop and above the law. He will prob be placed on paid leave at the expense of taxpayers. Hope that pig rots in hell.

oldskool83
12-20-2010, 10:36 AM
100% 1st degree murder, guy was not doing a thing that warneted that kinda activity besides walking around with a knife im public..... cop looked young anyway...theres a reason i dont respect alot of them because they think they are above the law.

thestud25
12-20-2010, 10:40 AM
At first I was hoping this was a Reno911 video that you guys mistook for a real one. However, it is extremely unfortunate that it was not. That cop in my opinion shot way to quickly. We did not see what happened off screen, but in my opinion it was extremely unneeded!

Escanabajosh
12-20-2010, 11:39 AM
This is why ever american needs to arm them self and be ready for anything. Wait for martial law to happen! look at vid's from katrina when they took everyones weapons. beating old woman cause she had a .38!

try it.......please :-) I'll give ya all the bullets i got first, the lead anyways

bigbadktm
12-22-2010, 07:48 PM
unfortunately we have no idea what happened off camera, hard to judge somebody not knowing the details of exactly what transpired. I am sure that I will catch a lot of heat for that, but my buddy is a vegas cop and has to deal with the worst kind of people day in and day out....but then again he also has a taser.

sad thing is...there was no reason for the cop to stop the guy in the first place. i carry a knife on me wherever I go, just dont go around carving wood

dirtdemon
12-22-2010, 08:03 PM
thats just wrong he shoots him when he has a taser just tase him dont shoot him. i personally dont respect cops at all unless i know them personally like my grandpa he was a cop that was shot in the gut point blank with a .38 and lived long enough to get the guy that shot him.(they didnt find the guy until my grandpa got all healed up)