PDA

View Full Version : Attn: All Artists

catfishwhisker
09-29-2003, 10:08 PM
Hey guys. I know that some of you can draw real good. I can't draw a circle hardly. I need a sketch of a 3-wheeler that is a cross between all 3 top mfg's. (Honda, Yamaha, Kaw.). Maybe like the back looking like a Tecate, the middle looking like a Honda, and the front maybe like a Tri-Z. I want to make a cool T-shirt! I guess I'm gonna have to make my own, because I haven't seen any 3WW shirts yet....hint, hint. Thanks dude's.

Billy Golightly
09-29-2003, 10:35 PM
I have the same problem...I can't draw (Or even write that well) and I haven't found anyone that would draw up something cool enough to go on a shirt. I'm definetly open for suggestions.

3WheelsForever
09-30-2003, 06:50 AM
I know its not much because I drew it fairly fast but here is a pic that I drew on paint.

Lots_Of_Nothing
09-30-2003, 04:03 PM
hey guys, my stepmom is a professional artist, she does all the work for companys booklets, and my school's t-shirts and designs on the walls, if there is art done in gouv. shes done it....im sure that if i gave her a a few pictures of each machine and told her to combine them in a awesome way, im sure she could do it, and make it look awesome........i will try to find some drawing she did and post them so you guys can get an idea of just how good she is, her name is Paula Towne

if you type in "paula towne" in yahoo seach, results will come up about her winning awards and stuff....here is one.....
http://www.nc3r.org/ncls/decaward.htm

i attached a pic of her getting an award

oh, and also.....my dad (god rest his soul), used to do all the silk screening at the company, she would draw everything, and he would put it in shirts, hats, buttons, and what not, but now a guy named stan works there and im sure he could make the shirts, buttons, or whatever else, if you guys are seriously interested, u guys can give me some design ideas that i can show her, and see if she could do something up, i was thinking, maybe honda ATC buttons, or soemthing like that...idk...just ideas....i dont think she would charge me anything because im her step-son....

Lots_Of_Nothing
09-30-2003, 04:13 PM
well...i looked some more...and i found a couple pictures she has done......she can draw anything.......this was her just messing around.......look closely in the pics and you can see her name....and date....most the pictures she hides it in there real good.....but you can see it pretty good in these pics....just look around in the bottom right of each pic

catfishwhisker
09-30-2003, 08:53 PM
Hey that looks like your avatar 3wheelsForever. By the way, where did you get that pic for your avatar? Kinda looks like Steve Mendenhall at Raleigh, N.C.

3WheelsForever
09-30-2003, 09:07 PM
I got my avatar from a magazine article. I think it is in Raleigh NC. I drew a few pictures by hand that look even better but i just decided to post this one for now.