PDA

View Full Version : The fast-food hamburger

JayBone
12-28-2010, 06:35 PM
You now know where the McDonalds meat comes from. ha ha

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/truth-about-your-weight-gain

Mr_RPM
12-29-2010, 12:11 AM
sure, they might be bad for you or might come from a few weird areas, but life is to short to not occasionally enjoy a burger,they taste to good to be all paranoid. you can over indulge on anything (even trikes). the key to any food is moderation.

oldskool83
12-29-2010, 09:17 AM
wendays burgers only or fudruckers...no arch meat goes in my belly!

JayBone
12-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Never a BK or Donads for me. Only Wendy's if i have too.

I am not the paranoid type, the processing of the meat is what get's me.

bigbadktm
01-01-2011, 03:23 AM
what about that guacomole....wow never knew that, kinda disgusting, but i love me some fresh guac

D-dub
01-01-2011, 12:29 PM
They dont call it Rotten Ronnies for nothing! I refuse to eat McDonalds, what crap! :w00t:A&W:w00t:

hang&rattle
01-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Cool thread. I am lean and mean at 41 years old. Picky about being healthy. It's got to be a choice to not let to many to things in your body that'll make you fat. And if life gets really busy (and you eat for convenience), work harder and hustle more in your daily activities. I'm one of the one's who will never let myself be out of shape or overweight. up until my last surgery, I have always had a 6-pack stomach. Over 20 years ago I heard tapes called 'Dead Doctors don't lie'. This & other research had a huge impact on my knowledge of health. No matter what, it is impossible to eat healthy, vitamin packed food. Even if you grow your own, chances are the soil has been tainted/burned. So keep your body physically strong and pop lots of vitamins. Mainly, and I believe this, it's mental. You can eat some stuff bad for you, but know that you can burn it off and re-cooperate your body. & ride your trike hard. I am pretty tired after a ride. My arms are pumped up and legs feel like rubber, good healthy fun!

three_wheelin45
01-01-2011, 04:42 PM
They dont call it Rotten Ronnies for nothing! I refuse to eat McDonalds, what crap! :w00t:A&W:w00t:

Hell yes, A&W is the bomb I love some cheese curds. But they closed all the ones around me down :(