PDA

View Full Version : Check This Band Out

Chazz of Blades
12-29-2010, 04:14 AM
This is the parents of a really really(soon to be hopefuly more) good friend of mine. They are really good!

www.statelinemob.com

tri again
12-29-2010, 07:27 AM
Nice hit, man. Good luck.

I spent almost 20 years in the world class music production biz and these friends of yers have Definitely done their homework.

Chazz of Blades
12-30-2010, 03:28 AM
Indeed, the song It's Up to You was written for Summer(the girl). They are great people.

Mr_RPM
12-30-2010, 01:21 PM
better then alot of stuff i hear on the radio. good bon fire music. =) something everyone can listen to and be happy (at least in a country life style setting where I am) which is why I say it would be great for a bon fire or party. Its not to far in the extremes in any direction to make it bad party music.

Bad thing is (to me) that its nothing unique or new. Now Im biased because Im not really a country music guy, but it sounds like alot of things out there. Thats not a bad thing though. Just means It could just blend in and not go anywhere, or it could be exactly what everyone wants since it is like some other things. Maybe thats just me since most southern country kinda stuff all sounds similar to me.

either way, great music and I like their Image on the sight.

just my thoughts.

RIDE-RED 250r
12-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Yep, they got a good sound! Kindal like Steve Earle blended with Little Big Town.....