PDA

View Full Version : Just scored this on ebay/ TRI Z

Xfile
01-01-2011, 07:31 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330512026762&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_939 I don't know if it was a good deal or not.....but I guess any new fenders for $106 is ok, plus there low profile and the shipping was very reasonable.

trizilla
01-02-2011, 11:49 AM
i wanted these bad but had some company show up and lost track of time. i realized at about 11 pm last night that i had forgot them. great score, congrats!

Bryan Raffa
01-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Deepa I was at 103 and missed the ending,, I went to bed at 9 last night...WTF thats why you always stay up late!:lol:

mike from long island
01-02-2011, 03:28 PM
I bid also.Once I was out bid.I decided to go OEM... Had a few rears like that.I think raffa got a set???Didnt ya?

Bryan Raffa
01-02-2011, 09:44 PM
yep was lookin for another....

Xfile
01-14-2011, 10:13 PM
well, it looks like i don't get them after all. They are apparently "lost in the mail"..I have no idea if I will get my $$ back either..

mike from long island
01-14-2011, 10:22 PM
As a buyer.The seller has to guarentee the item to you.He needs to insure the item,get tracking etc.What ever it takes to insure you receive your item.File a claim through paypal.He will need to provide a tracking # in order to even think he is going to keep any $$$. As a buyer you have more rights then the seller...

Xfile
01-14-2011, 10:33 PM
He sent me a tracking number on the 5th...the day he said they shipped. The tracking number only shows that the USPS shipping label was made on that date but nothing about the package being in transit. So....either he made a shipping label and never brought the package to the post office or he did bring it to the post office (like he said he did) and they never scanned it. It has been 11 days now, so I would think they would be here if they got in the mail on the 5th. I contacted the seller and he agreed that I should have them by now and he will check with the post office...thats the last I have heard of it in 2 days...I guess I'll wait a little longer before I take any action on it. I hope this can be resolved, I was looking forward to having some low pros on my Tri-Z.

fmnrd
01-15-2011, 12:25 AM
when paypal sees the tracking info they will put a hold on the money , make sure you file claim with paypal and keep folowing up on it

sixpackrt
01-15-2011, 01:07 AM
He sent me a tracking number on the 5th...the day he said they shipped. The tracking number only shows that the USPS shipping label was made on that date but nothing about the package being in transit. So....either he made a shipping label and never brought the package to the post office or he did bring it to the post office (like he said he did) and they never scanned it. It has been 11 days now, so I would think they would be here if they got in the mail on the 5th. I contacted the seller and he agreed that I should have them by now and he will check with the post office...thats the last I have heard of it in 2 days...I guess I'll wait a little longer before I take any action on it. I hope this can be resolved, I was looking forward to having some low pros on my Tri-Z.

I had the same thing happen took for ever to get to me all it kept saying they been notified for pickup. then the next time it updated when it was on my front porch

250rmanfmf
01-15-2011, 07:32 PM
This is classic Post Office Tracking! IT SUCKS!!! They hardly every scann packages so dont be too alarmed if it isnt showing tracking, I sell lots of stuff on ebay and I run into this problem all the time. If its not there by the end of the week then take action but you cant blame seller for the Post offices stupid system.

Tyler

Xfile
01-15-2011, 10:18 PM
No, not blaming the seller yet...but it would be nice if he would keep in contact with me and give me an update on whats going on.

Xfile
01-20-2011, 11:04 PM
smoke'n' trailprotrailpro...there here! They look cool...thanks for convincing me to be patient guys!

Buster Brown
01-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Good for you.

Dirtcrasher
01-22-2011, 01:14 PM

Thats how there system works, you can't see each departure/arrival like you can at FEDEX and or UPS.

I hope you get them too, they were a nice score!!

Xfile
01-24-2011, 11:08 PM
They showed DC! I talked to my local post office...they told me if you do click and ship labels, you should still bring your packages to the post office and make sure they get scanned. If you have them picked up at your house...many times they just go from truck to truck because some postal workers think they don't need to be scanned if there is already a label with a tracking number on the package.