PDA

View Full Version : Lots of good trikes in San Diego...

Xpress
01-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Here is a few of the good stuff:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/2143167267.html
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/2138608574.html
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/2136687051.html

Lots of others around here too :)

portland250r
01-05-2011, 01:08 AM
i have been looking in california for a tecate, i will only buy an 87, maybe a 86. after that i will get the earlier medels a1 a2.

Bretmd94
01-05-2011, 12:26 PM
wow $900 for a clean 250r. San Diego is basically the capitol of Trike. I have seen insane items on the CL there. Missle kit 250R's, Cheap 250rs, Honda Pilots. I would move there but I hate Californians.

Xpress
01-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Yeah, the spring time is HOT for trikes, because everyone is getting rid of their old stuff for new projects or whatever for the summer. Wait a few months, and there will probably be about a dozen or so 250R's popping up every month.

I would move there but I hate Californians.

You have not been to the good areas then.

Bretmd94
01-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah, the spring time is HOT for trikes, because everyone is getting rid of their old stuff for new projects or whatever for the summer. Wait a few months, and there will probably be about a dozen or so 250R's popping up every month.

You have not been to the good areas then.

I don't hate you express. Your action shots are too bitchen to hate. :beer

Excal
01-07-2011, 12:30 AM
WOW,those 250r's would go for 1500+ easy here...I've been looking for one but they have outrageous prices here.

mymint87
01-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Here is a few of the good stuff:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/2143167267.html
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/2138608574.html
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/2136687051.html

Lots of others around here too :)

nothing fresher than trying to work a cheap deal on a local trike only to have a flunky link the AD to the rest of the world......

feel free to restrain yourself, don't turn into one of those trikers, you know the ones, where half their posts are links to CL sales inwhich 90% of those aren't even close to the their location.....

it ruins deals that locals are trying to make with the overexposure to flunks with a keyboard or phone

Xpress
01-07-2011, 08:47 PM
nothing fresher than trying to work a cheap deal on a local trike only to have a flunky link the AD to the rest of the world......

feel free to restrain yourself, don't turn into one of those trikers, you know the ones, where half their posts are links to CL sales inwhich 90% of those aren't even close to the their location.....

it ruins deals that locals are trying to make with the overexposure to flunks with a keyboard or phone

The only invalid link is the last one, and it was perfectly valid when I posted this.

Secondly, I would not post links to trikes that are not in my area, that's just stupid. I only have a couple posts in here, and both of them had trikes with good deals.

Thirdly, who contacts the seller is out of my control. People WANT things to be sold, otherwise they wouldn't post them! They can think of this as free advertising ;)

mymint87
01-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Let me rephrase it so you might understand

nothing fresher than LOCAL trying to work a cheap deal on a local trike only to have a flunky link the AD to the rest of the world......

there are a few members here that religiously post links to trike deals with no intention on pursuing the purchase themselves....over exposure isn't always the best thing....it makes me question the whole benefit to this particular forum.....all buyers prefer to keep deals on the down low....it's only the idiots who have no intention of buying and post links to achieve a false belief that they are searching GURU's of the community when in fact members look at them as spoilers....

ezmoney1979
01-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Let me rephrase it so you might understand

there are a few members here that religiously post links to trike deals with no intention on pursuing the purchase themselves....over exposure isn't always the best thing....it makes me question the whole benefit to this particular forum.....all buyers prefer to keep deals on the down low....it's only the idiots who have no intention of buying and post links to achieve a false belief that they are searching GURU's of the community when in fact members look at them as spoilers....

You could always cry about it.......... oh probably you did. If you cant swing a deal, thats your fault, not Xpress's. Thanks for posting the links Xpress.

mymint87
01-08-2011, 03:39 PM
You could always cry about it.......... oh probably you did. If you cant swing a deal, thats your fault, not Xpress's. Thanks for posting the links Xpress.

it isnt about a lost deal, its about a young local kid who i dont wanna see go down the road of the rest of the flunkies that post at spam levels in this ebay/CL forum

:postwhoreMEMO to ezmoney1979:postwhore

Im not talking to you
feel free to take a couple more rips off that crumpled coke can
and call me when your sand dries out...friggen loser:banned:

sincerely,
Your Daddy

ezmoney1979
01-08-2011, 04:45 PM
it isnt about a lost deal, its about a young local kid who i dont wanna see go down the road of the rest of the flunkies that post at spam levels in this ebay/CL forum

:postwhoreMEMO to ezmoney1979:postwhore

Im not talking to you
feel free to take a couple more rips off that crumpled coke can
and call me when your sand dries out...friggen loser:banned:

sincerely,
Your Daddy

Memo to minty, I am talking to you, my bong is made of glass, the sand is dried out (I dont know why it has to be dry for you, maybe it is is easier for you to clean from your vjay) and I tried to call you but all I got was your................ oh nevermind. Everyone, from now on, get the go ahead from minty before posting any links of trikes for sale or he will get upset, and we dont want that.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/2149817135.html

Oooops......... :lol:

ezmoney1979
01-08-2011, 04:52 PM
For the record, I post up things that I would love to buy, but I cant, so someone on 3ww will have a shot at getting it. I see no harm in this. If you dont have the cash or someone beats you to a deal, boohoo. Saying what someone can and cant post is very Nazi Germany of said person. Peace.

Xpress
01-08-2011, 08:49 PM
ALRIGHT guys, stop arguing.

mxnick
01-10-2011, 04:33 PM
So, what exactly is the intent of this sub-forum them? I, for one, enjoy seeing what is for sale in places like Tulsa, Ok and Sandusky, Ohio - places which are far away from me, but still have some cool trikes.

Bretmd94
01-10-2011, 04:39 PM
So, what exactly is the intent of this sub-forum them? I, for one, enjoy seeing what is for sale in places like Tulsa, Ok and Sandusky, Ohio - places which are far away from me, but still have some cool trikes.

Minty is just a grump. Personally I support posting good trike deals on here. Yeah, if I plan on buying it, I do so before posting it. But if I am not going to buy it I would rather a trike lover pick it up and save it before some meth head buys it just to part it out and make a buck.