PDA

View Full Version : BCS Title game tonight! Go DUCKS!

Bretmd94
01-10-2011, 02:20 PM
:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce

They already slapped the PAC10 in the face by picking #14 VT to win over #4 Stanford. Stanford killed them. :p

The Ducks better not choke vs Auburn tonight.

SEC your going down! :postwhore

Slingblade
01-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Although I'm a huge Tide fan. I'll have to throw out a big War Eagle and pull for my arch rivals tonight. If the boys from AU can pull it off , It will the prove the state of AL owns the college football world the last two years. Championships and Heisman's.

SEC RULES !!

hang&rattle
01-10-2011, 06:26 PM
I've watched the Ducks since my High School buddy went there in 90'(?) to play football. Alot of Montanans love that college and go there so I've been sort of a fan for 20 years or so. Pretty tickled they have come into there own. Like Auburn just fine but- GO DUCKS!!!

Bretmd94
01-10-2011, 06:27 PM
It is going to be close. Auburn had a tougher schedule but I have never seen the Ducks this good. I am actually a Oregon State Beaver fan. The Ducks are rivals, but the Pac10 gets little respect. I gotto root hard for the Duckies tonight!

Slingblade
01-10-2011, 06:39 PM
I give the Duck's alot of credit. I don't know if Auburn has seen a team that plays as fast and explosive as Oregon. It will be a shoot-out for sure.

Bretmd94
01-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Auburns punt team is their Achilles heal. Oregon's punt and kickoff return runner is amazing. I predict at least one kick returned for a td. Special teams might be the deciding factor tonight.

Slingblade
01-10-2011, 09:02 PM
One good thing about having to pull for your rival is you win either way. The more I think about the way all my Auburn fan friends will act, I think I may just have to pull for the Ducks. It just

don't feel right rooting for Auburn, I can't help it.