PDA

View Full Version : FUNNY!! Scissor lift DUI, lol!!!

hang&rattle
01-13-2011, 10:19 PM
I am so easily entertained by goofy stuff like this, lol! 3wheelGunner is always sending me this stuff, cracks me up!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o71KV80jh8&feature=player_embedded#

Thorpe
01-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Where's 3WheelGunner been? Havent seen him around in forever...

hang&rattle
01-13-2011, 10:57 PM
He got a new job so he's been workin' alot. Pay is good. Feast or famine, lol.

Thorpe
01-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Tom owes me some prairie dogs next time I come to MT! (to shoot)

Rollingmenace
01-14-2011, 12:56 AM
thats awesome

Dirtcrasher
01-14-2011, 01:24 PM
I ran those lifts for years. Whats funny is that the cop couldn't see the "emergency release" cable on the scissor lift. He did see some donuts not too far away though............BIG DONUTS!!!!!!!

Mr_RPM
01-14-2011, 01:32 PM
hahaha thats awesome.

hang&rattle
01-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Tom owes me some prairie dogs next time I come to MT! (to shoot)

We want in. Both my kids have new .22's, and just mentioned the other day how they were ichin' to shoot. Surprised the batteries on the lift didn't puke out. High gear and steady WOT wears them down pretty quick, lol.

harryredtrike
01-14-2011, 02:39 PM
the guy sounds like joe dirt.LOL

jensenracing77
01-14-2011, 06:08 PM
good stuff!

tri again
01-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Has anyone noticed, or can see the ad on the right side of the first post?

It's for 'aerial' scissor lifts.
Which kinda indicates some sort of key word search function for the advertising folks.

Which means everything we write on here is interpreted by spybots that
tell advertisers where to shoot.

CD and I were swapping well pump and water storage stories and low and behold, there were ads for water well pressure tanks on this 3 wheeler site.

Didn't think much about it at first, but the ads for scissor lifts on this thread has some confirmed entertainment value.

Mr_RPM
01-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Has anyone noticed, or can see the ad on the right side of the first post?

It's for 'aerial' scissor lifts.
Which kinda indicates some sort of key word search function for the advertising folks.

Which means everything we write on here is interpreted by spybots that
tell advertisers where to shoot.

CD and I were swapping well pump and water storage stories and low and behold, there were ads for water well pressure tanks on this 3 wheeler site.

Didn't think much about it at first, but the ads for scissor lifts on this thread has some confirmed entertainment value.

yeah, i get adds for all sorts of stuff i search for. I do some knife research and before I know it there are pocket knife ads all over. ect...