PDA

View Full Version : Anybody keep up with hybrid technoligy?

edog
01-17-2011, 12:05 PM
The future is here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esWT--TE3ww

300rman
01-17-2011, 12:24 PM
We have not gone forward at all when it comes to MPG's...when it comes to working on your car yourself, i would say things have gone backwards

edog
01-17-2011, 12:50 PM
We have not gone forward at all when it comes to MPG's...when it comes to working on your car yourself, i would say things have gone backwards

I think we have made progress....seriously.....cars are becoming more and more efficient with MPG'S.....as far as working on them yourself...well...that's just the nature of the beast.......if you like wrenching, buy something old.

Or one could further there education into automotive if they were seriously interested enough.

Bretmd94
01-17-2011, 01:00 PM
I really feel like hybrid cars are just a needed step on the way to electric cars.

The hybrids had paved the way on development of the batteries. The manufacturers spend a lot of money on development of these batteries for hybrids. I bad mouth hybrids as much as any other person who agrees that the mpg's are a joke compared to small light gas and diesel cars, but fully electric cars see to be the main answer to travel with out gasoline.

Chazz of Blades
01-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Krylon starting to manufacture cars now?

edog
01-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Krylon starting to manufacture cars now?

Yes...even you can polish that turd in you ave!!!!!

93cr250
01-17-2011, 08:51 PM
hydrogen cars are the answer...search on youtube the honda clarity