PDA

View Full Version : Say Something about yourself .Something we dont know

fmnrd
01-23-2011, 05:33 AM
So EDOGS thread about saying something about the guy above has been rolling for a few years .I thought it would be cool to say something about yourself .Others interests , accomplishments , Line of work , ect . Please don't comment on other's posts .Lets keep it about ourself's .

So to get this rolling :

My Name is Frank . Have bred and shown Champion English Bulldogs .My kennel name was Thumper Bulldogs . My top dog "Thumpers doesnt get any Beda " finished his Championship at age 2 and was ranked one of the top 10 English Bulldogs in the Country for a breif period. I have been out of the sport for over 10 years now . I still have one female Bully that carries his bloodlines . Here is a link to ZIMA
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bedabulls/Zima.html

Twilight
01-23-2011, 06:08 AM
Name is Tony. Color blind about 40%, and have a partial photogenic memory. Ride mountain bikes more than anything and also am not afraid to catch and handle reptiles of any kind. Was in the Australian militia for 5 years training to be a SERE. Other than that, I am a audiophile!

cattle-dog
01-23-2011, 10:05 AM
name is Don/cattledog, i have a australian cattledog/redheeler if you like a loyal dog with lots of eye contact and energy this is the dog.
I like anything with a motor, have built many show cars and trucks, traveled the super chevy circut for a few years and carlisle super truck show.
been riding for 30 years so even tho i am newer here i am not new to trikes or bikes. i like to take junk and bring them back to riders. anyone can buy a complete bike.
I have a small constuction company with my father, i love to restore old barns and do about ten a year plus our normal work, here is a link to some of my work
http://cid-63a961d4a6cda958.photos.live.com/albums.aspx
like to try and help others as i think it makes a diffrence and i believe in karma
i have a 86 acre farm so there is allways lots to do, three quarter horses and my mule matilda yes the fourlegged kind. all my pets are from rescues some i traveled hundreds of miles to get and save from being put down. thats about it.

Eric250R
01-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Name is Eric ( shouldn't have been hard to figure out) Hardcore Metalhead thru and thru. Into anything with an engine, love racing of all forms. But I"m also somewhat of a closet geek, hardcore gamer and sci-fi fan. I'm a FCC certified board tech. I've been a DJ on 2 seperate radio stations. Used to play trumpet in the school band.....yep...lol. Then played drums in a Death metal band. I"m kind of a weird person but usually get along well with others.

cr480r
01-23-2011, 09:56 PM
My name is Justin. I like trikes. I am 29. I have a 18mo. old son named Brody, and a daughter on the way. I currently work a temporary position for the water district, its temporary but Ive been there nearly 2 years doin various things. In the past I have been a Crusher Operator, a Loader operator, concrete line pump operator, Spent lots of time offroad in dump trucks, Did the tire sales and service thing for a year, worked at a tree service, done some flagging, Done alot of repair and maintenance work on things ranging from chainsaws to heavy equip.. Always been interested in anything with an engine.. Started doin my own engine builds at 15. Won a couple mud drag races last summer, and almost endoed my truck racing tuff trucks at the county fair.. I also like trikes.

edog
01-23-2011, 10:03 PM
I am rattle can!

fmnrd
01-24-2011, 02:38 AM
I am rattle can!

^^^^Sorry to break my own rule here but you are not following instructions "tell use something we DON'T know"

NINJA
01-24-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm a self destructive poet with a mild tendency toward misanthropy and anarchy.

Rotten
01-24-2011, 04:56 AM
I have a great beard.....

vanaman
01-24-2011, 09:50 AM
My name is steve and im addicted to vw's I own 6.5 vw's at the moment. Im also a honda nut to little less degree. I have a cb750f, s90, 125m and 200x.

thestud25
01-24-2011, 11:05 AM
This sounds like an AA meeting!!!

Anyways, my name is Inigo Montoya and I am looking for the man with 6 fingers!!

Ok, for real. My name is Jonathan, I work for a college. I have worked in 3 bike shops and have always loved 3 wheelers. I was a bartender for 5 years and was voted Bartender of the year 2009, 2010. I live in Springfield, a town of around 200k. I am married, love pit-bulls, anything outdoors, and a ice cold beer!

ironchop
01-24-2011, 03:08 PM
My name is Doug. I`m a plant Supervisor for a manufacturing facility that machines Ford and Jaguar heads, M2HB and M3 .50 cal machine gun parts for the Guvment, tactical ar-15 parts, etc.

I weld, fab, machine in my home garage on two wheel, three wheel, and four wheel vehicles...been doing it since I was 15 which was 1986...I lived in the era of trikes...grew up on a farm so these skillsets were passed down as a necessity (just my luck)

Motorcycle nut...mainly Brit bikes....built a Triumph Bonny Hardtail chopper...CB750 fan...Yammy RD350 nut...suzuki triple pinger nut..once machined wheels for RC Components making billet bling for Hog and Vtwin variants as well as factory HD drag bike wheels for HD

I also hunt (FOR MEAT NOT TROPHY) , fish, collect firearms. I`m into primitive skills like wooden bow building, flintknapping,other primitive skills....I read books....I feed the birds in my yard...Documentary nut...watch geek-type television....dig collecting antiques of all kinds and I have Marfan Syndrome wich gave me a couple heart surgeries and I`m half-cyborg heart (hahaha....my wife says if I dont quit jumping my stuff I`m gonna knock my mechanical aortic valve loose. She tells on me all the time to my cardiologist)...would seem like a bummer to most people but I`m proud I survived the anuerism on my aorta and can go on with my life like it never happened and do what I love!!!!....so i don`t feel sorry one bit.

My good freinds call me Big Skinny

Mr_RPM
01-24-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm Chase, 18 years old, I have had a total of 12 surgeries in my lifetime, played trombone for 5 years, been riding since I was 6, Im a NRA member, I go to Ihop every friday night with friends for coffee, used to ride a lawn mower to friends house before i could drive while quad was broken (1.8 mile drive took 15 mins) atleast 5 times a week lol. I LOVE the band System Of A Down. I used to play the online game 'Ogame" like it was crack. Been living in the same place my whole life.

hmmm what else

thestud25
01-24-2011, 05:02 PM
used to ride a lawn mower to friends house before i could drive while quad was broken (1.8 mile drive took 15 mins) atleast 5 times a week lol.

hmmm what else

If you rode your bike it would have been quicker and you would have had some exercise!!

Mr_RPM
01-24-2011, 05:22 PM
lol, well I cant ride a bike. I have a mild form of a neuromuscular disorder which causes me to have poor balance. Which is reason for 9 of those 12 surgeries. so i never picked up on it as a kid because i was not coordinated to catch myself in the event of a fall and now that im old enough to understand how it works and strong enough to do it I have never really tried it. I can even ride 2 wheels on the trike just fine, its just one of those childhood fears I have avoided. lol
So that makes 2 threads of stuff for me. lol

but yeah, i sure do wish I could have taken a bike.
I should just buy myself a damn BMX bike and just do it. If i fail then all I have is a few scratches and a bike for sale. lol

oldskool83
01-24-2011, 05:35 PM
my names aaron, i like 80's hair bands. i hate my job (somone had to say it) and recently planed and started an in home biz for my g/f. i love big lifted trucks but dont personaly own 1. i like stanined glass, mowing grass and painting (homes). i am a streetbike fan of liter bikes. i love to eat tacos and filled pork cops and burgers with cheeder cheese.

im great at destorying things, i like burn my trash even though im not allowed to per my city requirements and i dont like rules. i would like to be a bartender or a landlord because i dont like having a boss telling me what i can and cant do.

i like investing also and saving as much money as i can.

Xpress
01-24-2011, 10:50 PM
My name is Tanner. I like everything from hard rock to heavy metal. I am obsessed with planes, offroad vehicles, and I love working on stuff (although sometimes stuff can be a real big pain in the ass...). Oh and roller coasters is another hobby of mine... :)

jrwebb8324
01-24-2011, 10:59 PM
My name is James and I work as a mechanic/dump truck driver. When I am not out riding the trikes, I am out in the 4x4 playing in the mud, snow, or whatever else I can find. Like all music except rap, and love a cold beer.:beer

bkm
01-25-2011, 05:19 PM
My names Bryan, I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter and a beautiful wife of seven years that encourages my hobby of 3&4 wheel ATV's, cars, and just about anything with an engine on it. I am a Police Officer just outside of STL MO and I hate my job.

I love Classic Country and Classic Rock & Roll music. I love Hockey and the St. Louis Blues, but I feel like I am the Hockey version of a Cubs fan.

My father bought my '86R in 1989 from the original owner. I have almost sold it several times because it was just a bike until my Father passed away in 2007. I never thought a piece of machinery could mean so much to someone until after his passing.

Thorpe
01-25-2011, 08:34 PM
My name is Darrin Thorpe (bet you cant guess how I got my screen name...) 30 y/o, married and have 2 little boys. (2 years and 6 months) Worked for 8 years in a custom fabrication shop building street rods and muscle cars. Been in a number of magazines, and kinda developed a hate for cars. Just wrapping up my diploma in HVAC. I love motors, guns, and boobs... I obsess about whatever my current toy is... Until I am done customizing it and making it mine. I am a professional turd polisher, and the worst salesman on the face of the earth! (I hate selling stuff)

coolpool
01-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Names Pete. Married, three kids, grandfather of one. Retired Canadian Military after 20 years. Currently working as a Power Engineer for Husky Energy in the oilsands. Hunt, fish, used to trap. Bought my first ATV in 1986, Suzuki 230S Quadsport. Just tried the trike thing this past Spring and love it. I really enjoy the site!

edog
01-26-2011, 12:06 PM
My name is Darrin Thorpe (bet you cant guess how I got my screen name...) 30 y/o, married and have 2 little boys. (2 years and 6 months) Worked for 8 years in a custom fabrication shop building street rods and muscle cars. Been in a number of magazines, and kinda developed a hate for cars. Just wrapping up my diploma in HVAC. I love motors, guns, and boobs... I obsess about whatever my current toy is... Until I am done customizing it and making it mine. I am a professional turd polisher, and the worst salesman on the face of the earth! (I hate selling stuff)

Bravo...well said..lol

Dirtcrasher
01-26-2011, 07:26 PM
^^Yes but zoning and humidity can be sold for "comfort", most people bite!

Tri-ZNate
01-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Nate, 22. Did CNC and metal Tech in school and now I work at one of the Procter and Gamble Plants. I love diesels. We've had 2 MK1 Vws, a Mk4 VW, '85 Merceds 300SD, '86 F-250, 2 VW Bugs, and my '03 Dodge 3500 all diesel. Like a few others, what ever my current toys are is what I obsess over till I know what I can swap or upgrade on them. Also a horrible salesman. Love Otep and Arch Enemy

yooperman
01-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Names dave I'm 25 married to beautiful women who is a chem engineer I have 17 month old son. I'm from upper michigan hense uppers are yoopers lowers are trolls. I am a truck driver I hauled wood chips, lost my job, then got deployed to iraq had its ups and downs. Moved to LA differnt world down here. I love the outdoors, and everything that goes with. I love three wheelers especially my new 86 tecate with nice goodies, which make you guys jealous lol. I can't wait to test the tecate out to LA sand dune. And I have a really deap accent kind hard to understand me. That's all

NINJA
01-26-2011, 10:38 PM
^^^you darn yoopers and your thick accents!^^^ I'm originally from northern WI and everybody assumes we all must sound like you guys. I don't have a very strong accent, but then again I've lived in many places. Do you miss the pastys, sweet corn, cheesecurds, and Lienenkugels? I know I do.

yooperman
01-26-2011, 10:44 PM
yeah i miss ALL that stuff lol. the bigggest thing i miss is being able to do what i want, like if i wanted to ride i just had to open my garage door and go. down here have to pay to ride its a shame lol. oh so your a cheese head lol you moved but once a cheese head always a cheese head lol yooper will survive bwhahaha

yooperman
01-26-2011, 10:45 PM
ninja wait till i post up my video of the new tecat running you will hear how deep my accent is lol

johns'85 250sx
01-28-2011, 06:51 PM
my name is John, I live on a 320 acre ranch w/ my family. I try to catch and eat rattlesnakes during the summer. I almost lost my middle finger on my right hand in Sept. last year, but never stopped triking! I will drive anything I can!black is my favorite color. I eat MC.Donald's every Sat. for breakfast. I have been extremely busy w/ my newest hobby(electric trains)! I have 1 dog, 3 cats, and a tarantula.I see dead people! :D!

briano
01-28-2011, 09:49 PM
My name is Brian I just turned 33 today 1-28, I am also a Yooper. I love the outdoors, riding my trikes, and my girlfriend, although she thinks I should attend a trikeaholics meeting lol. I have a dog and a guinea pig, my dog is a puggle, half pug and half beagle, cutest damn dog I ever saw his name is Cooper. I started out this past spring owning 1 trike, my 83 atc 200, now I have 3 70's, a atc 185, and a atc 90. One of my 70's I just finished putting the motor in, a very nice 123cc big bore 110 motor with a Dico 3/4 cam, dg pipe and a 26mm carb. I need to get a digital camera so I can get pics of my trikes on here for you guys to look at.

dickieg89
01-30-2011, 01:30 PM
My name is rich. I like guns. And for a living I design low thrust rockets and thruster system. I'm not a rocket scientist but the brains behind the scientist so things can be machined, cast, edm or whatever plus be able to assemble it.

roonie
01-30-2011, 03:06 PM
i got the flu...its bad

pantera1975
02-05-2011, 12:09 PM
My name is Jeff I'm 35 I live in WI my wife is Tina and I have 2 girls 3 and 7. I like 3 wheelers alot tractor pulling and pantera and metallica. I am a kinda do everything for a living. Where I work I mostly paint Semi tractors, and dump boxes but I help with metal fabricating, plumbing and wiring on trucks and repair. We plow snow too for businesses in town and plow roads for 5 townships. For my self I customize farm toys to look like pulling tractor and some screen printing.

hoosierlogger
02-05-2011, 12:30 PM
I am Greg. Im 31 Live in Indiana work as a logger (hence the screen name) Married for 2 1/2 years (Melanie) and have a little girl 9 mos (Gabby). We have 2 Boston Terriers (Maggie and Dozer). I like to play with chainsaws, bikes, boats, and pretty much anything else with a motor. I used to work in retail management until I realized that I hate telling people the same thing day in and day out so I started looking for a new job. I found the one I have had for the past 5 years and wonder how I ever did anything else. I used to live in Michigan where I was asked to leave the state and never come back in exchange for a clean police record For sexually assaulting a goat at a 4 H fair (Just kidding). But I really did live in Michigan for 3 years.

luke
02-05-2011, 03:53 PM
My name is Luke ? 33 , live in Lincolnshire UK. Been a farm boy all my life but now in the Asbestos industry. I love the countryside, and also love boobs ;) I'm married to Becky, 28yr old accountant. I like anything with an engine, and like to take things apart, not always likely to be rebuilt !

smokinwrench
02-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Josh grew up as a farm kid. Been married just over 14 years I have 3 great kids 12 yo boy 10yo daughter and 3 yo boy. I graduated high school in 1992, went to votech for diesel repair. Worked for JD for about 7 years, ran service truck for Caterpillar traveling over a 3 state area for over 8 years. Now I'm a mechanic for a coal fired power plant for the last 3 years.

My boys and I are great buds we do about everything together. Enjoy pheasant hunting, fishing, trikes, atv's. Just got a my first boat so I'm sure we will spend several weekends at the lake this summer.

NINJA
02-06-2011, 05:50 PM
I used to live in Michigan where I was asked to leave the state and never come back in exchange for a clean police record For sexually assaulting a goat at a 4 H fair (Just kidding). But I really did live in Michigan for 3 years.

That was hilarious!:lol::lol::lol:

brapp
02-12-2011, 12:53 AM
i am josh father of 2 great little girls, have always had toys as long as i can rembr, i am 26 years old, own my own excavating/landscaping business. i lost the love of my life cause i took her and my family for granted and had an affair with her co worker and my cousin, literaly..... i have 2 black labs coda and dually, i can be racist but have a open mind, i am self destructive and can screw up a wet dream single handedly. i m always good for a laugh but inside a mental chaos and confusion. i live in the middle of nowhere and enjoy my solitude but fight he urge to harm others and myself when i get depressed abotu loosign my family but have noone to blame but myself. i have grown up alot and just tryign to survive at this point.

350XJEDI
02-12-2011, 10:43 PM
:Dmy names gene im 46 ,i love to ride ,and enjoy this hobby currently own 14 trikes all honda:cool:

rray62
02-12-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm Rob, and I'm scared to death of bridges!! I drive an automated garbage truck. Before I got my residential route, I used to have to drive the overhead trucks that service dumpsters. The best part of that was climbing into the back and shoveling out the slop while maggots were dropping on my head. The length of my hair is now past my waistline, and my wife reminds me daily that it makes me look way older than 38. I play guitar and drums and love metal, but I deeply respect banjo players. I got the nickname "thumb throttle" because I've had to put one on every dirt bike I've owned. And I will probably cry some in August when my son leaves for college.

3wheely
02-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Hey Jonathan I happen to be that guy (read on). My name is Marc and from Florida. I have an 11 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. My son has a very rare syndrome and Jonathan to your above thread he has six fingers on each hand. Pretty cool actually. We haven't decided whether to remove them or not. Anyway he consumes the majority of my time and what little time I have left I'm working a my 200x restore or riding. Good thing about Florida the weather is always nice.

250rAL
02-13-2011, 02:37 AM
Al here. I'm 45 and will be married 25 years this April. Two grown sons. I work in a plastic blow-molding factory. Been there 16 years, before that I worked in a cheese factory for 11 years. Besides my ATC, I like trains. I like watching them, chasing them and photographing them. The smell of creosote soothes me. My Flickr site is here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32641269@N07/

tomyt175
02-13-2011, 05:27 AM
Names Tom, 31, I have a loving wife and 2 kids (5 and 3). Enjoy nothing more than a days ride with my boy, he has a kfx 50 and surprises me everytime we go out with his confidence and technique (though i spose every dad says that hey!) I am a courier driver, keeps me busy but i love it, before this job i worked at a precast concrete retaining wall factory for 8 years, the last 2 of which were the most depressing of my life i reckon! I love anything with an engine, always tinkering with something, though they dont always run right after lol. I have my YT 175 (hence the username) and an 01 banshee, LOVE my two strokes :)

Blazlnout
02-13-2011, 07:52 AM
Im at the hospital right now with my fiance, and we (her) just had a baby girl!

tomyt175
02-13-2011, 09:30 AM
congrats mate, your first child? There is no better feeling than becoming a father and holding your child for the first time!

hoosierlogger
02-13-2011, 09:53 AM
congrats on the baby girl!

Blazlnout
02-13-2011, 10:25 AM
congrats mate, your first child? There is no better feeling than becoming a father and holding your child for the first time!

Thanks! Not my first but an incredible feeling nonetheless..

congrats on the baby girl!

Thanks! I guess I better start lookin for a 70 now eh?

hoosierlogger
02-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Thanks! I guess I better start lookin for a 70 now eh?

My little girl was only 4 months old when I bought her a .22 rifle. I almost bought her a mid 70's Honda Z50 trail bike yesterday. But I realized what the wife would have done had I brought it home.