PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else strongly dislike their neighbors?

Xpress
01-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Who else strongly dislikes their neighbors (avoiding the word "hate" here)?

Me and my friend were messing with his 350x in my driveway, getting it down to an idle, when my neighbor came over and blew up on him for running it IN MY DRIVEWAY. This was well into the morning, about 10:30ish, and we always wait to run anything until after 10.

There were plenty of 4 letter words that started with F and S, as well as some words that started with A and H. I finally flipped and told him to leave my personal property before I call the police, and then he called the police on us, of whom showed up 10 minutes later and didn't do anything because we weren't doing anything. Now the stoner is going around talking to all of the neighbors, who are ignoring him because of who he is..

So who else has their neighbors on their ignore list?

cattle-dog
01-25-2011, 04:04 PM
didnt you have trouble with the neighbors before? and as long as you are being respectfull about what times your running them next time call the cops on him

Xpress
01-25-2011, 04:29 PM
This guy yelled at me for flying my plane in my yard, WHICH IS ELECTRIC!

The other neighbor was at least respectful.

chris200x
01-25-2011, 04:30 PM
i have a had run in or two with lunatic neighbors myself! ;)

Xpress
01-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Here is a note the psychopath left on his trike AFTER he came onto my property:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5384/losern.jpg

Seriously considering filing for harassment...

fabiodriven
01-25-2011, 04:49 PM
"Slow down homie"? Sounds like somebody's been flying up and down the road.

Xpress
01-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Not even, we cruise, no faster than what we drive up and down the road, since it's a neighborhood and kids like to play in the street all the time.

Keep in mind this guy flips out over anything he dislikes. His neighbors have even said he complained about them mowing their lawn. The last time he yelled at me he almost hit me with his car.

HuffieVA
01-25-2011, 05:03 PM
Here is a note the psychopath left...

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5384/losern.jpg

Seriously considering filing for harassment...

I would just leave him a little note explaining that those priority mail boxes (like milk crates to the Dairy :D)are technically property of the United States Postal Service and that by using them to create "Non Permitted" signage he is crossing the boundaries of federal law... However remember (it seems anyway) he is obviously going to call the cops on you whenever he has the opportunity so keep your nose clean, eventually the police will get sick of his unwarranted calls and put an end to it themselves (also be aware you can get your trice impounded riding on the street)

Mr_RPM
01-25-2011, 05:10 PM
hahaha yep me too http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?112528-I-hate-neighbors!-again-lol-10-7-2010&highlight=I+hate+neighbors
theres been a few threads about bad neighbors on here.
Im lucky that most my neighbors are friends of mine, just a few who ruin it.

But remember, as some who rides ATVs, be careful because it seems the world is out to get us. so be respectful and very conservative with your responses to all this.

sx250heath
01-25-2011, 05:55 PM
My property boarders on a few peoples property. One family like to stand there with there hands on there hips and give dirty looks. I just wave and wheelie or doughnut and drive away. Some others used to pissed when I drove my KDX or my brother drove his YZ because we used to spook there horses. When they called i told them the horses would get used to it. Now even when they get new horses it doesn't take them long to get used to it.

hang&rattle
01-25-2011, 06:04 PM
I would just leave him a little note explaining that those priority mail boxes (like milk crates to the Dairy :D)are technically property of the United States Postal Service and that by using them to create "Non Permitted" signage he is crossing the boundaries of federal law... However remember (it seems anyway) he is obviously going to call the cops on you whenever he has the opportunity so keep your nose clean, eventually the police will get sick of his unwarranted calls and put an end to it themselves (also be aware you can get your trice impounded riding on the street)

Huff rocks, lol. But seriously, you will never get anywhere with this neighbor. The only way you will prevent him from bothering you is a good ol' country @$$-whoopin'. You both will feel better and be able to obtain formidable relations thereafter.

Chris Salerno
01-25-2011, 06:33 PM
my neighbors are old bikers or people that just dont care half my neighborhood rides and when i ride down the street (as long as im respectfull) they normally wave and say hello one person even yelled at me to have fun and be safe the only time they ever waved me down was to warn me there was a cop up ahead and they let me hide out in there garage. a few weeks ago i got caught by a sheriff and of course i ran for the woods and my saving grace was the neighborhood kids coulda easily gave me up but instead they lied to the cops said they didnt know who i was the trail came out in the next neighborhood

Xpress
01-25-2011, 06:43 PM
I am always respectful of other people, and that is why I don't run my trikes hard unless I'm out offroading away from housing and whatnot. Even going up and down my street I just cruise low in the RPMs, and usually my neighbors wave when they're out. I always get the flashing headlights when a cop is in town, so this community is pretty fond of ATV's and motorcycles of all sorts.

The usual cop that strolls up here doesn't even care if someone is riding a non road legal vehicle up and down the street. One time I passed a guy on a crf250 that wasn't wearing a helmet, no shirt on, and had a case of beer in his lap all the while a cop was parked on the main road. Didn't even bother with him, so the police don't bother with anyone unless they get a viable complaint, and even then, by the time they get up here i'm usually already parked and inside my house. The cop is a fellow rider, so he doesn't care.

This cop that came up was a new one, and he came up and said not to ride on the streets anymore today. I have to give him props, because when he saw someone else cruising around on a dirt bike, he floored that accelerator in reverse and went right up to him- normal every day drivers probably couldn't do that.. :p:crazy:

Also, I didn't want to hand his ass to him, then shove his head in it. He was an old guy, and the last thing I need is to call emergency services for him.

zacharyblaze
01-25-2011, 07:51 PM
woo hoo. finally made the account.
after buying that 350x and baggin on trikes for so long, i went and dropped 1.8 g's on this 85' 350x in almost mint condition. this is the same bike that jerk called the cops for.

Thorpe
01-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Flaming bag of dog trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro for your neighbor!!!!

Xpress
01-25-2011, 08:31 PM

LOL funny you should say that... :D

squirrel1182
01-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Most of my neighbors are cool with my trike even though it has a gutted exhaust. Only got one bad one that when she earitates me i ride my trike till bout midnight dam there wide open the hole time. :twisted::twisted:

3-for-Me
01-25-2011, 09:06 PM
I guess I am lucky to not have any neighbors close by. We live on a dirt road with the only house on it surrounded by fields and woods. There are three houses on an intersecting road about a 1/4 - 1/2 mile away in one direction and a golf course 1/2 mile the other way. The neighbors are farmers and could care less about us riding but we get some pretty dirty looks from a few uptight golfers. We always just quietly cruise by while secretly I want to go ripping out across the greens through the middle of them....

However, on the other hand, during the golfing season, we really have to be on our toes when driving by the country club... most golfers never pay much attention when they ride their golf cart across the road in front of you, with a beer in their hand....

Mr_RPM
01-25-2011, 09:18 PM
I guess I am lucky to not have any neighbors close by. We live on a dirt road with the only house on it surrounded by fields and woods. There are three houses on an intersecting road about a 1/4 - 1/2 mile away in one direction and a golf course 1/2 mile the other way. The neighbors are farmers and could care less about us riding but we get some pretty dirty looks from a few uptight golfers. We always just quietly cruise by while secretly I want to go ripping out across the greens through the middle of them....

However, on the other hand, during the golfing season, we really have to be on our toes when driving by the country club... most golfers never pay much attention when they ride their golf cart across the road in front of you, with a beer in their hand....

I was at a friend of mines house and she has trails on the edge of her property and a golf course right next to it. after some riding they started getting pissed (and drunk) and eventually started hitting golf balls at us. at one point one of them threw a club at one of us, it landed in the trail so we picked it up and threw it back at em. after that we left. it was some crazy (and funny) stuff. no one was hurt.

bugler30
01-25-2011, 09:21 PM

or just a flaming trailpro :lol:

I keep my bikes at my parents place where the neighbors are pretty cool, but its a short dead end gravel road and they have a tiny yard (due to the nice big shop) so its not like there is much room to ride anyway. That and we are only a 3 minute drive from the sand dunes, it takes long to get ready to go than it does to get there usually. My cousin had an issue with his neighbor couple weeks ago and they called his landlord who said that as long as the property isn't tore up and he isn't running them in the middle of the night that the neighbor can just deal with it as they aren't doing anything illegal. The usual problem I have with neighbors no matter where I live is parking.

briano
01-25-2011, 10:31 PM
I have a neighbor that is a complete douche bag, takes pics and video tapes me when I am out doing things in my yard. I mean just regular stuff, raking, cutting grass, whatever. Last summer it got bad and I told him I would love to kick his ass, I am 32, 6'3 and about 250, he is in his early to mid 50's and stalky, I ain't scared so I showed it. I never touched him, he called the cops, my buddy had his granddaughter on his riding lawnmower just puttin around, douche bag calls the cops. I was having a beer in the driveway with my buddy who is 48, cops get called. I put an ad on craigslist for a free washer and dryer and to call after 11 pm cuz I work second shift, then I put douche bags phone number and name, he was up answering calls all night. Now I take pics of him whenever he is outside and he hates it and goes in the house. It is not illegal to take pics or videos like this, I asked the cops on of the times they came to visit me after they were called on me for doing nothing.
'

Chazz of Blades
01-25-2011, 10:31 PM
And here is another case where rural south wins. Sorry guys, wide open fields, hundreds and hundreds of rideable land that all you have to do to get permission is ask nicely, good warm weather most of the year, and neighbors that normaly don't care. Hell, when I'm working in the shop, and my neighbor is, we interchange tools when we need to, his 86 IROC, my trikes.

pantera1975
01-25-2011, 10:50 PM
I hated this house so much I bought it thru a tax forclousure for $100 and knocked it down! For real! Everything in our area is nice except that green house that was a rental property now I have a nice bigger yard to ride. :naughty:

plastikosmd
01-26-2011, 07:21 AM
'at one point one of them threw a club at one of us'

I would have tied it around a tree

oldskool83
01-26-2011, 10:51 AM
i dislike the man behind me, and the people in front of me, but the man behind me affects me more the the lady in front of me.

i wanted to cut down trees he bitched...
i eventualy cut down 31 trees after 1.5 years of slowly making them thinner and making him realized they were rotten and infested with carpenter ants....over 500 in my house in 6 months... in cutting them down i found the queen...freaking 1in long queen carpenter aunt...i chain sawed her assin half!

next he wanted to put up a fence and have me pay half...a 10ft high fence. no one else has a fence anyware near us!

i pushed back

then he spend $600 to survey his property again because (I) accidently pulled out a peice of rebar that i didnt know was for his property...i never said nuthing cuz hes a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro lol.

then he spend 1200 to plan and plant a flower bed thru a big nursery, installed that shitty treated lumber as a outline with more rebar....i didnt wanna see it so i build a stone wall 1ft high, 4ft wide, 75ft long!

next he planted grass behind my wall on his propery but never wants to mow it. my wall is really nice too mind you and when he does mow he hits it ( im ever 6" back off his propery) and knocks the corners out.

then i planed for a bigger shed...he cought wind of this and bitched now he does not want anything up cuz it might block sun light on his plates....but its fine for me to look a 14" shed of his snack dab in the middle of his property rite out my kitchen window.

no one else cares what i do. im sick of him but ill prob be the one to move.

Rockman
01-26-2011, 02:51 PM
Pantera,

Too funny. I often times drive thru Ripon on the way up to our cottage in Wautoma.

Xpress
01-26-2011, 05:16 PM
i dislike the man behind me, and the people in front of me, but the man behind me affects me more the the lady in front of me.

i wanted to cut down trees he bitched...
i eventualy cut down 31 trees after 1.5 years of slowly making them thinner and making him realized they were rotten and infested with carpenter ants....over 500 in my house in 6 months... in cutting them down i found the queen...freaking 1in long queen carpenter aunt...i chain sawed her assin half!

next he wanted to put up a fence and have me pay half...a 10ft high fence. no one else has a fence anyware near us!

i pushed back

then he spend $600 to survey his property again because (I) accidently pulled out a peice of rebar that i didnt know was for his property...i never said nuthing cuz hes a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro lol.

then he spend 1200 to plan and plant a flower bed thru a big nursery, installed that shitty treated lumber as a outline with more rebar....i didnt wanna see it so i build a stone wall 1ft high, 4ft wide, 75ft long!

next he planted grass behind my wall on his propery but never wants to mow it. my wall is really nice too mind you and when he does mow he hits it ( im ever 6" back off his propery) and knocks the corners out.

then i planed for a bigger shed...he cought wind of this and bitched now he does not want anything up cuz it might block sun light on his plates....but its fine for me to look a 14" shed of his snack dab in the middle of his property rite out my kitchen window.

no one else cares what i do. im sick of him but ill prob be the one to move.

Any laws keeping you from doing any of this??