PDA

View Full Version : Older People........

speed20
11-14-2002, 02:30 PM
ARE KOOL!!!!! I got a minibike about 3 weeks ago and was looking for a motor....... i was ridin around with my sister in her car going to see "trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro" the movie, and noticed this roto-tiller behind an old barn... so i walked up and asked them if they ever use it anymore, they said they used it 1 time to till their garden, and got to old (thats what the Mr said) and just didnt use it anymore.....i told him about the minibike i had and asked him how much he wanted for it...and he said ahhhhhhh just take it......i dont need it... i was like are you sure?? he was like yeah.. but i gave him 10$ anyway....it was worth way more than that!!! the thing is like brand new!! its a 5hp briggs.........dad wont let me put one of our go-kart motors on it, he says they are too fast:(

TimSr
11-14-2002, 04:53 PM
Thats great! Im especially pleased that you got him to at least take $10 for it. So many people are so quick to exploit someone's generosity, and its refreshing to see someone show a little bit of sincere appreciation instead of revelling over their pride in having hosed someone.