PDA

View Full Version : the SICK FREAK'S are every where even the little close knit towns

yooperman
02-03-2011, 02:35 PM
this happened a day or two ago, in upper michigan where i am from about 2 hours away from me, but my wife and her family is from there. these sick freaks arent just in big cities. in the threat they said it was gonna be bigger then the virginia tech shooting, they havent nailed anybody yet that i know of all i know is they have a person of interest, that they are looking into

here is the link to one of the stories.

http://www.thenorthwindonline.com/?p=3859671

Xpress
02-03-2011, 03:09 PM
What a sick trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro, I hope they get him.

300rman
02-03-2011, 03:44 PM
hence why people should be able to C/C on school campuses....

Tri-Z 250
02-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Whats the point of tweeting your intentions? Is this one more child crying out because some void in their lives from an unloving parent? I really can't understand why you would announce a mass killing. Would you call the bank before you robbed it? If you have a thurst for killing become a Marine and go chase down BinLaden's group. The suspect in question is up for what kind of crime and time? Will society look at him as a killer or a troubled person needing mental help with a second chance. I can't wait to see this unfold into a pitty party, and a family who never takes the blame for raising a trouble youth and let loose on US. I'm tired of people who need constant medical and handfuls of pills to keep them normal, all on the goverment dole. When states had mental hospitals this is were a person like this could have recieved the attention he or she deserved for a lifetime. We as a nation have closed down hospitals of that nature because of cruel treatment to the insane. Now we give them pills and have a social worker stop by every so often to check in....We need to look at these individuals as non-productive. Why not ship them to other countries with warmer climates and sand as far as the eye can see. Why can't we drop em' off in the middle of the desert and say goodluck! When the family comes forward and tells the public...we always feared what might happen BUT he's never hurt any humans before(just stray cats). Shouldn't the public and school have been made awhare that when Bobby stops taking his pills he weirds out. These situations can have you reeling and especially when it's in your backyard.

cattle-dog
02-03-2011, 06:09 PM
crying out of a parentless child? ok. hmmm maybe its america failing to disipline the children, maybe its because america has gotten soft on criminals and gave them more rights than the victoms. when we start to punish for crimes a eye for a eye then this garbage will end, in the old days if you pulled this your old man would have gave you the strap and then took you to the police department himself. oh wait we just did not do it as we had the fear of the punishment.
this crap of babieing kids needs to end they need to know if you do the crime you will be punished not sent to time out, or 3 hots and a cot where we pay for them to become better crooks,
when america gets back to believeing in god,country and hard work where a man did 8 hours work for 8 hours pay things will come around.
i will tell you one thing anyone ever tries to harm me, my family, pets or property they wont have to worry about the law i will be the one to pass judgement with out a second thought.

Bretmd94
02-03-2011, 06:14 PM
It was probably just some kid that wasn't ready for an exam or didn't have something done on time. Isn't that why the fire alarm always got pulled? Someone wasn't ready for a test and needed a quick out.

Chazz of Blades
02-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Who knows, as my Grandaddy always said, "Suck it up and live your life, nothing lasts forever, why not just make the best?"