PDA

View Full Version : My hats off to Ricky Stator

Xpress
02-03-2011, 08:15 PM
My hat's off to Ricky Stator! They have been nothing but good to me with their products. I had an incident last week where my Tecate's flywheel took out my brand new Ricky ignition coil. I was fully expecting to have to buy a brand new stator, but instead they invited me up to their warehouse ( I am only about 20 minutes away) so they could take a look at it. They tested all of the components, and found out the faulty part then sold me a new one, so instead of having to pay full price for a new one, they only sold me what I needed.

Well needless to say I was thrilled, so after I got home I installed the new part, and she was sparking away. Put it all back together and she fired right up, and ran stronger than before! I only know of a couple companies that would have let me do that, and because of how good they were to me, I am now a life long Ricky Stator customer.

And my Tecate is sporting a shiny new decal too :naughty::

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6905/img6107j.jpg

Thanks again Ricky Stator!

dcreel
02-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Stories like this are great to hear. Especially when they are still in business after 20 years.

D-dub
02-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Its really nice to have places around that still value the customer!....Its seems rare these days.

hang&rattle
02-03-2011, 09:06 PM
You guys and your sunny weather can kiss both sides of my @$$, wait, not the right side and not the left, but right in z middle, lol. Happy though, others have sent back granaded Ricky set ups and they have replaced it without a hitch, bet it feels good to ride the green buggy again, huh?

Xpress
02-03-2011, 10:44 PM
bet it feels good to ride the green buggy again, huh?

Totally worth every penny I've spent, she runs like a bat outta hell.