PDA

View Full Version : Where is a place to start looking for some riding boots?

pantera1975
02-05-2011, 11:20 AM
I really think I should be wearing some but I have never even tried them on before. Some questions I have are

Are they like wearing leather work boots as for as flexibility in the ankle area and where your foot bends while walking?

Is there some that have better air flow than others? for when its hot out?

I'll have to stop in at a dealer and try some on before I buy something site unseen off the internet.
Any help would be great

The Goat
02-05-2011, 02:26 PM
I can get you boots and stuff at cost plus shipping, I try to hook up my trike buddies in other states as much as possible.

350XJEDI
02-05-2011, 02:51 PM
:D you should definetly try a couple different brands ,styles on , a good pair wont flex to much but will save your feet and ankles in a crash or if you run over your foot :lol:. I love my boots, but they are very stiff to walk around in , when jumping ,landing they make it more comfertable then work boots also add to safety,the right gear makes all the difference confidece ,comfort ,safety . mine are older axo brand ,my boys are thor . worth every penny:cool::beer

harryredtrike
02-06-2011, 03:21 AM
if you have never worn them before,i can guarantee you wont like them at first,but you will come to love them.

Chazz of Blades
02-06-2011, 04:34 AM
Hey Goat, I'm looking for leather boots, with the absolute most amount of metal plating possible. Well, they don't have to be leather, just the most godawful amount of metal possible. Any ideas?