PDA

View Full Version : How do I attach photos to PMs, and insert links?

Ironbnder
02-11-2011, 01:15 PM
I have read and reread the help section and have had no luck.

How do you send photos in a pm? &
How do you include your feedback link in a post or attach it with your signature?

Please help me with this.......

coolpool
02-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Good question. I was also wondering how to attach photos to PM's. All I see on the advanced page is a spot to put a URL?

Xpress
02-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Upload your images to an image hosting site, such as ImageShack (http://www.imageshack.us/) then copy the direct link and paste it into your PM. Or if you want the image to show up as an image, then wrap it in tags ([IMG]link goes here), but keep in mind that can take a while to load depending on your ISP, computer, ect. ect .ect.

Ironbnder
02-11-2011, 04:07 PM
So there is no way to bring them from your pics already on 3WW like you do in a post?

And how do you include a link to your feedback thread in an existing thread, or in your signature?

Mrs.Mosh
02-11-2011, 05:05 PM
No, you can't add an attachment in a pm like you can in a post. You have to do like Xpress said and copy and paste your image code in your pm from a pic site like image shack or photobucket.

And to add your feedback link in your sig, go to your feedback thread. Then highlight and copy the address bar. The go to your profile, edit sig, paste in the address you just copied.
Hope that helps.

Ironbnder
02-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Thanks Mrs Mosh,

I hope you got the pics I sent you. Ill be waiting on a PM from you!