PDA

View Full Version : EBAY Buyer Beware enterprise909

dcreel
02-17-2011, 02:09 AM
I won a set of perfect condition (1 ride) paddles and wheels off Ebay from seller enterprise909. I won the paddles, paid immediately. 7 days later he refunds my money and sends me a message that he found a split in the sidewall while boxing them up to ship. I gave him neutral feedback and explained that I thought he lied because he wanted more money than they sold for.

He sends me a message wanting to know what's up with the negative feedback. I told him to look at it this way. After the Ebay deal was refunded to me I am not positive or negative I am neutral. I am just the way I was before I won your mislabeled auction. :-)

After this I looked at his feedback. Oops.. I should have checked that beforehand. He's done this to a lot of people and then relisted them for more..

A couple of weeks ago I got a Trizinger tire Buy it now off Ebay. A week later I get a refund saying he doesn't have the tire. WTF?

Anyways this guy enterprise909 sells a lot of paddles and Honda ATC parts so be careful..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260731711780&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

NINJA
02-17-2011, 02:46 AM
Yup, he definitely shows a pattern.

Dirtcrasher
02-17-2011, 10:44 PM
Wow, what a rotten seller. Should be called "Pickandchoosepig".............

Dammit!
02-17-2011, 11:55 PM
I've had problems with this d-bag too. Won a Wax-On seat for like 30 bucks. Paid instantly. He refunded my money saying some BS about his son needed the seat. I knew of course it's because it didnt sell high enough. That's his MO. If he doesn't get what he thinks something is worth he refunds and makes up an excuse. He put the same seat back on ebay later and I called him out. More BS excuses. He doubled his money though. Sad thing is that if he would have been honest I was ready to offer a hundred bucks for it. :lol:

Buster Brown
02-18-2011, 02:45 AM
Thanks guy for posting!
I'm make'n note.

Mosh
02-18-2011, 08:49 AM
Lately, who in their right mind would want to buy anything from EBAY or CL out of southern California for ATV's?
With all the shady crap coming out of that vicinity as of late, you almost have to wonder if the valid GOOD SELLERS will form a lynch mob and clean up these shady dudes.
People like this all operating in one vicinity have to be hurting the good reputable sales out there.

I know they are not all bad, but the shear amount of negative crap going on undermines my confidence for any dealings out that way.
I will get my parts from the other 49 states.

Donzi26zx
02-18-2011, 10:42 AM
That is funny because he has been bidding on my stuff at very low prices and I keep telling him to get real, we agreed on a price for two items and then he tried to say he was only going to pay me half. After that I just stopped responding to him.

Macs
02-18-2011, 01:00 PM
I have the opposite problem, people bid, win then disappear!

rdlsz24
02-18-2011, 01:26 PM
He should create his auctions with a reserve, or make them Buy It Now for what he wants to get and stop wasting everybody's time

Rob

dcreel
02-19-2011, 05:35 PM
I just bought a set of Hoosier Tri Tracs on ITP wheels off Ebay (seller booo3) for a good price. I just got a refund from the seller for $8 because the shipping wasn't as expensive as he thought it was. There are good sellers out there too. Needless to say I was amazed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270708063106&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Vealmonkey
02-19-2011, 10:11 PM
I personally know a couple of sellers out of southern california, a couple of them being members of this board. Don't let a few d-bag sellers tarnish the reputation of people who don't deserve it. I'm sure the board members who read this will now have another reason to be totally negative about people on this site. There are far more people that frequent here and read peoples half baked comments than some people realize. That is why this site has a tendency to push alot of people off. Shame that it is. That is why several people who visit here, prefer to remain anonymous. And the site is really is at a loss for them not being public on here, but I for one, don't blame them one bit. The subjects that people on here tend to emphasize and ignore, never ceases to amaze me. If you only knew who are just part of the handful of people that are from and still in that area, you would eat those words. Mosh, I know you are a good guy, and I've had nothing but good dealing with you and the Mrs. I also realize that you say there are a few good sellers from that area, and I also realize that you are only talking about the bad sellers, but just that kind of thought process puts in a negative connotation for everyone from there. And it's just not so. It just boils down to ebay being greedy and that they barely care what some people do to make a buck. It doesn't help if people just see a price and don't pay attention to a sellers overall rating or who is rating them. I understand what you are saying about bad sellers, but it just isn't fair to the decent folk of that area whom alot of people don't know about, that's all.

dcreel
02-19-2011, 10:32 PM
I personally do too. One of whom was recently banned. He just recently went out of his way to pick me up a 250R (on his dime) and ship it to me (before I had even paid him). He has also sold me great items quickly on this board and on Ebay. You want to talk about losing a serious attribute to everyone here. You can start with Frank Destra.

RideRed250R
02-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Lately, who in their right mind would want to buy anything from EBAY or CL out of southern California for ATV's?
With all the shady crap coming out of that vicinity as of late, you almost have to wonder if the valid GOOD SELLERS will form a lynch mob and clean up these shady dudes.
People like this all operating in one vicinity have to be hurting the good reputable sales out there.

I know they are not all bad, but the shear amount of negative crap going on undermines my confidence for any dealings out that way.
I will get my parts from the other 49 states.

honestly this statement pisses me off so much I wont even give it a proper response... I dont know who ALL your talking about, Padilla? one effing person? but whatever bro, I spoke with your wife on having some seats made up for me, but I guess sense I am so cal trash you wont want to be associated with me.

250tecates
02-20-2011, 12:14 AM
i agree with dcreel. frank destra is a good guy he finds u what u need an ships everytime trailprotrailpro he even receives payment. he will be missed if trying to contact him let me know thanks ps; mr mosh frank would like the 85 fender set he had on pre-order if u can contact him he wil pay u for them thanks

cattle-dog
02-20-2011, 01:08 AM
i also continuaslly buy and recieve incredable farts from destra. and i will tell you all right now, that this same issue is keeping some of the biggest trike sellers and parts guys from selling here, i know this for fact as three of them are good friends,
but maybe thats the plan keep the parts sales and repop sale to a chosen few sellers, this is really starting to make me wonder.
i can understand that we have had a rash of rip offs but destra is not one. i have two ebay accounts one that has sold over 25000 things with 100% one is for antiques and one is for my trike stuff. so because i own two accounts i am a bad guy?
if you want to do something, figure out how to keep padilla and the thiefs out of here for good not destra.
a word to the wise padilla is still a member here with a new account, mark my words, and if some of the people talked instead of complaining they would also know this and he would be gone.

Mrs.Mosh
02-21-2011, 08:27 PM
honestly this statement pisses me off so much I wont even give it a proper response... I dont know who ALL your talking about, Padilla? one effing person? but whatever bro, I spoke with your wife on having some seats made up for me, but I guess sense I am so cal trash you wont want to be associated with me.

I think everyone complaining, is taking Mosh's post the wrong way here. Yes, I said Mosh.
I spoke with you about some seats so I am not sure how I or my business got drug into this? Just because he posts something doesn't mean my business has to get drug into his posts.
Mosh is a no BS poster. He is known for his extreme honesty even if it isn't what you want to hear. This is the internet and anybodys posts can come off the wrong way. Sometimes it is something they do not want to hear.
He can be brutally honest, but you know what? He is certainly not a liar. He is just one of those people who tells it like it is. But if you met him in person, you would probably understand his voice behind the post.
No where did he, nor I, call you SoCal trash. If you want to deal with me...great. If not, I am not going to push my work on you.

Mosh's posts are just that...Mosh's posts. I am Mrs.Mosh...note the Mrs. in front of the Mosh. My seats did not climb up to the key board and start posting away. If any of you see that happen in the future, please notify me and I will handle it ASAP!
I saw something to that nature not long ago. I never even spoke with the guy:wondering
This is why I have MY OWN name. Not to point the finger at you (I want to clairfy that before someone posts something about that too) but it gets old. I have people say " thanks man", or "hey dude" or just straight out address me as Mosh. It is what it is. It doesn't bother me. But when Mosh's posts get turned around to my seats, it starts to bug me. I am me, he is he.

Cosmic Quads is MY business. Even he will tell you that. He left the scene about 4 or 5 years ago. When he posted about seats, I did not have a username yet. Then I joined. People still pm him about seats or post "Mosh's seats". He then forwards them to me.

i agree with dcreel. frank destra is a good guy he finds u what u need an ships everytime trailprotrailpro he even receives payment. he will be missed if trying to contact him let me know thanks ps; mr mosh frank would like the 85 fender set he had on pre-order if u can contact him he wil pay u for them thanks

I was wondering. I had not received any contact from him. All my info is in the link in my sig that takes you straight to my website.
He has contacted me and Mosh in the past. He should know how to reach me.
Anyone who is not a member can still read most of the forum. They can see my signature in any of my posts (the T3 plastic thread has many posts from me) and click the link and get straight to my email.

i also continuaslly buy and recieve incredable farts from destra. and i will tell you all right now, that this same issue is keeping some of the biggest trike sellers and parts guys from selling here, i know this for fact as three of them are good friends,
but maybe thats the plan keep the parts sales and repop sale to a chosen few sellers, this is really starting to make me wonder.
i can understand that we have had a rash of rip offs but destra is not one. i have two ebay accounts one that has sold over 25000 things with 100% one is for antiques and one is for my trike stuff. so because i own two accounts i am a bad guy?
if you want to do something, figure out how to keep padilla and the thiefs out of here for good not destra.
a word to the wise padilla is still a member here with a new account, mark my words, and if some of the people talked instead of complaining they would also know this and he would be gone.

Don,
It's not a conspiracy. Any forum member is allowed to sell parts on here. The people with lots of feedback have worked very hard for their feedback. Look at John Swinehart. I think he has the most feedback on this site and has earned every nice thing posted about him. I bet that is only half of feedback. If everyone left feedback, he would probably have to have his own sub forum for all of his.
What we don't like is people signing up just to use this place as their own fee free Ebay store. No help anywhere else, but 6 ads in the classifieds (or pimping stuff in ANY thread they can).
This site has always been free to use. The site might just benefit from offering a paid store, or something to that nature. It might possibly cut down on people getting ripped off.

This isn't a Destra thread. Dcreel was warning people about a particular Ebay member playing the system. How it turned into this??

But yes, you made a good point when you said "figure out how to keep padilla and the thiefs out of here for good". Any help would be greatly apreciated. Destra said he knew Padilla. If he has any info to give us we would gladly accept it. But to my knowledge...none was offered.
We know he has names on here..It is a constant job searching to locate the newest.

What Mosh was saying is all the GOOD Cali guys should try to help round this guy up. Not too long ago we had a similar scammer based here in Ohio. We saw these same kinds of threads. Word spread fast around Ohio not to deal with him (he had many names too) and I believe he ended up in jail. Not sure for how long, or if he still is, but it has been quiet around here since.

As far as Destra. I know you guys are upset. It has been posted many times. The mod team has made a decision.

cattle-dog
02-21-2011, 09:16 PM
mrs mosh make no mistake i do understand the decision of mosh and the mods to a point and i do think they are all good people, i just think destra got a little of the raw end , just simply my opinion,
i do not dislike anyone or harbor hard feeling because we dont feel the same on a subject. simply a discussion.
people should understand you are a seprate person here with your business, if they dont get seats from you its thier loss, you know where my seats will go regardless of how our opinions may be diffrent here. keep up the good work. Don/cattledog

Billy Golightly
02-21-2011, 09:22 PM
WARNING. I'm fixing to get on the soapbox. I have a fresh beer and half a can of cashews, and I'm a bit ticked off.

You have GOT to be shittin me. You seriously have GOT to be shittin me. This place has always been open to all sellers and people offering services and goods. There has NEVER been anyone banned or told not to come back simply because they offered "competing" services. I can't even believe you think this enough to bring it up. There has never even been any charges for someone to register and setup shop, because I know THAT type of freedom is what has given us some of the great products and services we have today. If they have good stuff they'll survive. if they dont, they wont. There are DOZENS of active members that provide overlapping products and services. Some stand out more than others because they provide it BETTER than everyone else in some way or form. I have NEVER prevented ANYONE, ANYONE, ANYONE from coming on here and offering parts or services that benefited the community EVEN IF THEY WERENT ALWAYS ACTIVE PARTICIPATING MEMBERS. Its like you think I'm some anti-competition piece of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro or something and nothing is further from the truth. I champion and want competition because it breeds improvement and innovation. You wanna be the go to person for something more so than everyone else? Do it better than everyone else, and you will be. I've read a lot of stuff on this site that has pissed me off over the years but I can't even express how INSULTING the thought of that is to me. Any of the "top dogs" here are that way because they've worked their asses off for that status in the community. Tammy with the seats, Jason Hall with his custom fabrication work and inverted fork kits, Tim Keister with this quad conversions, me with the swingarms and 500R stuff I do, the new guys Mike Thurman that makes the sheet metal stuff, Swinehart with his products and capabilities. To infer that this was "given" to these people and that I or the moderator team block competitors or people who offer similar services for that reason only to "preserve" their status just COMPLETELY chafes my ass.

There have been plenty of people that have gotten banned from here. Some because I just thought they were assholes and what they provided wasn't worth the drama that was associated with them. Some that I thought were good people but ended up trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro people over. Some that were straight up scammers and had nothing to add to the community. I have never, and WILL NEVER ban or remove anyone from the site just because I think they might have a competitive advantage. I'm as Laissez Faire as they come. If someone can do something better than me and beat me at my own game, DO IT. But they aren't getting a free pass and I am fighting tooth and nail to not let them have it.

If I knew of any of his usernames here they would be banned and he would be IP blocked (at the very least. complaining to an ISP's abuse department and getting their account terminated has been known to happen). And if ANYONE else knows them, and you aren't telling us about it, then you are a part of the problem.

Chazz of Blades
02-21-2011, 10:02 PM
I think that Don's post about Destra, was a response to the statement that the good sellers in So Cal should group up, when one of the biggest So Cal trike guys, a friend of mine, and an overall good guy who has shown nothing but good, honest deals, and loss ON HIS PART, was banned.

It's a scenario where the police are supposed to be out patrolling, but the warden locked them in the cells.

Jeepermc
02-24-2011, 04:48 PM
A thought on Padilla- You should just be able to block his IP. You can threaten with legal action as well if you catch him here again...And it's federal legal action iirc....Very easy to prove and enforce from what I understand and can lead to a lengthy sentence that no one in their right mind would want over simply being able to be on a web forum... I was on the inside of an instance on a diesel forum where this same thing happened...Just the threat of it almost cost the guy his job (because he had signed on at his work to disguise his IP addy and his boss was notified) and he never signed back on again. Problem solved.

VenomRS4
02-24-2011, 07:52 PM
909 just bought a grab bar off my ebay store. Should I say....oops, its broken and not sell it too him? lol

Chazz of Blades
02-24-2011, 10:36 PM
I think so, something along the lines of

"On behalf of the members of the three wheeling community, I'm proud to say that this grab bar was bent severely a few minutes ago, thanks and have a great day, asswipe."

dcreel
02-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Frank Destra showed me an e-mail where enterprise909 sent him a low ball offer for some parts..

3wheely
02-24-2011, 10:46 PM
@ cattle-dog....your earlier post had me cracking up...."I also continuously buy and receive farts from destra." Not trying to crack on ya as we all make typos but it's sounds funny as hell!

VenomRS4
02-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Sseriously. Im asking $19 bucks/bo for a very above average condition grab bar for a YT175. You def dont see them used in this condition that often. And compared to the others on ebay, it was a damn good deal at $19...but I still would have probably taken $17 or something. Well he initially offers me $8 or something a while back. Umm, buddy, thats less than 1/2 my asking price. Thats a little insulting and i just ignored it. Some time went by and he ended up just paying full price with buy it now. But I have good feedback on there and I want to keep it that way so I dont know if I should say anything. Maybe after he leaves me positive feedback...if he even does that. He may pull some BS about it not being perfect and wanting his $ back or something who knows. I'll play the game and just ship it too him...and i bet its going to end up back up on ebay for tripple what I was sold it for too. Its amazing. I sell parts for pretty cheap unlike the other people on there because I want to help the trike community...but then I see quite a bit of my stuff just get re-listed by the buyers for twice as much. :mad: Thats how it goes I guess. People in it for profit.

VenomRS4
02-24-2011, 11:08 PM
@ cattle-dog....your earlier post had me cracking up...."I also continuously buy and receive farts from destra." Not trying to crack on ya as we all make typos but it's sounds funny as hell!

I saw that too and laughed but was too lazy to type abou tit.

:)