PDA

View Full Version : Any good movies?

TheRealFatShady
02-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Feeling awful.....chest/throat tight and feel like closing. Major headache.
Can't sleep, looking for some good movies to watch via Netflix.

Age isn't important, I watch most types of movies as well.

Recently watched Haunting in Connecticut and thought it was better than expected. Now watched 'The Stepfather' and it seems okay.

Doesn't have to be the best film of all time, just any semi-decent enjoyable films.

Thanks in advance guys!

Billy Golightly
02-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Ronin, Heat, Patton, Cool hand luke, older movies but pretty good.

Mosh
02-17-2011, 05:05 PM
We watched Brothers a few weeks ago.Kind of a gritty drama, but we thought it was good.

Tonight I think we are going to Check out Robert Deniro in "Analyze That".

nd4speed
02-17-2011, 05:18 PM
OldBoy (subtitled but it is so good you will not care), Momento, Snatch, Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels, Donnie Darko, Boondock Saints, Clockwork Orange, and one of my favorites- Layer Cake.

I've seen so many movies........

What's Netflix? I download all mine for free even the new stuff like Tron, Sanctum, 127 hours, Faster, and so on.

Jason125m
02-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Netflix is an online or through your xbox movie player that you pay 8 bucks a month to use. Full hd, its awesome. I have it, and love it

I suggest cheech and chong. Funny as hell, definitely cheer you up if you're feeling sick.

Feel better bro

JasonB
02-17-2011, 06:55 PM
fido its a comedy about a boy and his zombie pet. classy and humurous. you will like it. Or not.

fabiodriven
02-17-2011, 07:05 PM
Restrepo. Trust me on this one. Watch it right now.

Slingblade
02-17-2011, 07:08 PM
The Shawshank Redemption.

True Grit.

Slingblade.- Weak, low budget Film but kinda different. Billy Bob does a great job, Dwight Yocum sucks.

dcreel
02-17-2011, 07:45 PM
OldBoy is an awesome movie. Salt was a great movie.. Restrepo was awesome as well.. Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 were ok. Grownups was great. My favorite movie is Boys Don't Cry. If you lived closer I'd just bring you a stack of dvd's to watch.

Do you like cars and drifting? See if you can get all the Initial D movies. There is a good 10 or 12 hours down..

pantera1975
02-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Maximum overdrive

cox
02-17-2011, 10:34 PM
Four rooms
The Unforgiven
The Running man
If you can find this one watch it, its the funniest ever.

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D

nd4speed
02-17-2011, 11:25 PM
The Killing Room was a recent one I liked because it was simple and low budget and kept you interested.

Now this makes me think of Triangle (2009) which is a simple, yet, excellent B movie that is not well known.

Oh and if you like the Baja 1000 races- Dust to Glory.

Dirtcrasher
02-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Deliverance, The fugitive, Forest Gump, Kill Bill 1/2, Hostel 1/2, The Town, On any Sunday, Good fellas,The fighter, Cape fear and on and on - Some are great, some good, so so........And if the deer hunter doesn't get ya, nothing will :lol:

Thanks to the guys at 3WW for helping me download them all and more :D

nd4speed
02-17-2011, 11:36 PM
Four rooms
The Unforgiven
The Running man
If you can find this one watch it, its the funniest ever.

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D

Found that Night of the Day....movie on the Bay and downloading it now.......

bigbadktm
02-18-2011, 01:04 AM
zombie strippers, domino, halloween 1/2 from rob zombie, any jet li movie, black sheep (the one about sheep) look it up its gory and funny as hell, smokin aces 1/2, i have over 200 dvd's so it hard to pick a few, but a lot of them have already been mentioned

yooperman
02-18-2011, 01:13 AM
escanaba in da moonlight a yooper movie lol you wwill laph your ass off

harryredtrike
02-18-2011, 01:34 AM
zombie land,is my new favorite.woody harrelson and bill murry rock in it.totally cool

NINJA
02-18-2011, 02:00 AM
Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Seven, 25th Hour, The Quick and the Dead, American Beauty, Army of Darkness, Blood Diamond, Lord of War, The Weatherman, Quigley Down Under, Pale Rider, Dead Birds, Fallen, Million Dollar baby, Mystic River, A History of Violence, Taxi Driver, The Great Escape, Vanishing Point, Phantasm, From Dusk Till Dawn, Reanimator, Pet Semetary.....

UlsterATCFan
02-18-2011, 06:40 AM
Ronin, Heat, Patton, Cool hand luke, older movies but pretty good.

Heat is probably my favourite film of all time, if you haven't seen it yet make a point of doing so, absolutely brilliant especially the bank robbery near the end

tomyt175
02-21-2011, 08:21 AM
try wolf creek, its an aussie movie, we aren't renowned for making great films but this is definately the exception to the rule :)

Mr_RPM
02-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Children Of Men, Dances with Wolves, Red Dawn.