PDA

View Full Version : Grounded for a long time...

three_wheelin45
02-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Well I was going to get my clutch cable and lever monday, but seeing how I got home and my grandma had a letter for me to be summoned to court for a 680$ fine for skipping classes, I wont be getting it for a while now. Im grounded for idk how long (to long) so I will not be on the site in a while either :(

~ farewell for a while guys :cry:

thestud25
02-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Well, get the fine paid and make it right to your GPa, then never do it again. See you on the other side.

Lil Earl
02-17-2011, 07:19 PM
smooth move ex lax, ha ha, na just messing around, that sucks

Dirtcrasher
02-17-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm twice your age and still make mistakes, we all do........ I'm paying for some of them now.

I'll say this though, unless you want to die with a hammer in your hand on a 10' ladder at 70yo, try to do well in school. Education is becoming increasingly important in this country to stay afloat. Manufacturing isn't very prevalent anymore.

When I was young 250$ a week was great, enough to buy some green, beer, a dirtbike/trike and pay my Toy 4x4 payment. It took me 20 more years to understand how much it hurts to wake up and bust your but rather than use your brain.

Hang in there :beer

dcreel
02-17-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm twice your age and still make mistakes, we all do........ I'm paying for some of them now.

I'll say this though, unless you want to die with a hammer in your hand on a 10' ladder at 70yo, try to do well in school. Education is becoming increasingly important in this country to stay afloat. Manufacturing isn't very prevalent anymore.

When I was young 250$ a week was great, enough to buy some green, beer, a dirtbike/trike and pay my Toy 4x4 payment. It took me 20 more years to understand how much it hurts to wake up and bust your but rather than use your brain.

Hang in there :beer

Quoted for truth

coolpool
02-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Crappy deal 3Wh45. If you don't BS the judge maybe you could work out a payment schedule that works for you and the "Man". Try showing up for court with a detailed budget plan in your hand showing how much you could pay at a time while retaining some quality of life. Maybe I live in a dream world but most folks just want some honesty and basically owning up to your mistakes. Pays dividends in my books.

Slingblade
02-17-2011, 10:31 PM
^X2 Very well put, dirtcrasher. Read that twice, three_wheelin... then read it again.

hang&rattle
02-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Your a cool kid. And a good one. Little mistake is all. Heck, you'll do the right thing. I know you'll miss us for a while, it'll be good for ya, but lookin' forward to you bein' back soon, so listen for the 'pop'.......that'll be the sound your head makes when you pull it from your @$$, lol! Get it together partner, we'll see ya soon.

Dirtcrasher
02-17-2011, 11:25 PM
All you have to do around here is tell a judge your indigent and can pay "10$ a month" or perform community service.

The important thing is to learn from it and look at the trouble others around you in court are in. They are far worse off than you and are mothers/fathers or just DGAF about driving unlicensed, uninsured, 2lbs of pot, a bunch of pills etc etc. Up here they seem to get away with quite a bit but down south doesn't seem to tolerate things very long..........

tri again
02-18-2011, 12:28 AM
Make it look like you did your homework as stated above. cold lake coolpool.
Show up with a simple folder for a couple pages you wrote to show your work
and tell the judge what you can do / willing to do.

Community service might be fun and take the place of $$ payments.
You'd rather buy books or tools with that fine money, right? to improve your life, right?
That money could be put to much better use than a fine.

I find all kinds of cool stuff on the side of the road by my house and it's not even court ordered.

a 12ga, a film can, sunglasses, a few sockets and wrenches, my favorite snap on pry bar, you get the picture.

When they give you lemons, make lemonade.

We're ALL learning as we go.

Chazz of Blades
02-18-2011, 04:37 PM
12 gauge?

I've found a full bayonet for an ar-15.

bigbadktm
02-18-2011, 10:01 PM
i found a 5 gal shop vac, brand new, box was in the middle of the road still, but I didnt get the wheels or attachments....too far of a walk lol