PDA

View Full Version : yamaha warrior

H95Shooter
02-17-2011, 10:01 PM
ok i put a new bateri in and it wont start i got everything hooked up right it just wont start the bateri has power but it wont start the snow is melting and i want to ride my big toy:mad:

fabiodriven
02-17-2011, 10:05 PM
This is a trike forum. Here is where you want to post this- http://www.cartaholics.com/

cummins23
02-17-2011, 10:07 PM
first problem is its a yamaha warrior haha

H95Shooter
02-17-2011, 10:14 PM
ok guys im looking for a answer not smart ass coments

vector292
02-17-2011, 10:20 PM
try taking a front tire off of your golf cart then it might start better or atleast fit in a bit around here :lol:

H95Shooter
02-17-2011, 10:26 PM
ok what part of not smart ass dont you under stand

H95Shooter
02-17-2011, 10:40 PM
guys does a extra wheel matter i got 5 trikes so god cant i ask a question about my quad for once

dcreel
02-17-2011, 10:40 PM
You should put a battery in it.. :lol:

cattle-dog
02-17-2011, 10:47 PM
listen i will be a little nicer as some of the other triker stray across the line into the four wheeler world.
they have a quad section for talking and asking quad questions , that is why they are giving you a hard time this is a trike area.

H95Shooter
02-17-2011, 10:51 PM
listen i will be a little nicer as some of the other triker stray across the line into the four wheeler world.
they have a quad section for talking and asking quad questions , that is why they are giving you a hard time this is a trike area.
well when ever i put anyhting in a specific area besides the trikes if you look at some of my post i get 0 replies so i just want some replies ok god how am i suposed to know everything about engines at age 16

fenderbender713
02-17-2011, 11:11 PM
Guys, I know that not really anyone on here really likes quads that much, and I will admit I dont really either. But if he has a question about a motor, which has nothing to do with how many wheels the vehicle has, just answer the question and try and help him out. After all, me and him are just kids, and do you think he will want to work on quads or any other engines, like trikes, if you guys keep ragging on him? just think about that next time you try to make a smart ass comment.

fabiodriven
02-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Listen newb, this is a TRIKE FORUM. Take your carts, your orders, and your sympathies, and you guys can go have a pussy pow-wow somewhere else.

falloutboy
02-18-2011, 03:24 AM
Ok, so I'm guessing this was moved...

when you try to start it. does it crank? does it click? have you checked to see if your getting power to the starter?

falloutboy
02-18-2011, 03:32 AM
oops, double posted

briano
02-18-2011, 06:51 AM
What does it do, when you hit the button does the engine spin over, does it click, or do nothing. Give some more info and maybe you would get a better answer, people don't want to guess at what your machine is doing. Just read your own dumb question and think to yourself, now how am I supposed to know what is happening. If it turns over do you have spark, fuel, and compression. If it does nothing or clicks, do you have a bad connection, power at the solenoid, power at the starter, bad starter button. Give a few clues when asking a question. You even said it yourself that your questions are dumb and most people will agree with that, go and try to figure it out all by yourself and maybe you will learn something, seems like all of the young people want everything handed to them, earn your knowledge.

hillbilly 200x
02-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Its not that hard to pick up the owners manual and go throught all the steps, iam 17 and i rebuild my first atv when i was 13 (couldnt get a trike at the time) just by reading the manual. It was a moto4 350 same topend as the warrior, there is a barrel fuse on the postive batter led that blows if you do somthing wrong like put the cable on wrong ect. just my two cents