PDA

View Full Version : Awesome downhill big wheel trikes!

Blazlnout
02-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Anyone ever seen this before? It looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEdcR0D1E4

bigbadktm
02-18-2011, 10:13 PM
thats freaking awesome, i saw pastrana on nitro circus back flipping one of those, i would love to have one, but i dont wanna have to spend the dough

Blazlnout
02-19-2011, 10:54 AM
thats freaking awesome, i saw pastrana on nitro circus back flipping one of those, i would love to have one, but i dont wanna have to spend the dough

I would spend it.. but I live in Ohio. There's no place around here I could even ride it..Still for only $250 it's almost worth having for when you go on vacation or something.. I took my motorcycle down to "Tail of the dragon" (318 curves in an 11 mile stretch of road through the mountains) last year and I could only imagine having one of those things there..

Mr_RPM
02-19-2011, 01:35 PM
thats awesome, though it was a tad sketchy watching the 2 cars go down the road. with the little guys all over the road I could just see something bad happening. lol

cool video

Blazlnout
02-19-2011, 03:16 PM
thats awesome, though it was a tad sketchy watching the 2 cars go down the road. with the little guys all over the road I could just see something bad happening. lol

cool video

Agreed. Definitely sketchy with oncoming traffic and blind corners.. Although still quite awesome!

bigbadktm
02-19-2011, 07:05 PM
wow $250 not too bad i suppose, there are plenty of hills around here, but im sure that "the man" wouldnt take too kindly to riding on public roads like that out here