PDA

View Full Version : Ebay?

smokinwrench
02-18-2011, 02:56 PM
What happened to ebay? I haven't been on there in awhile, I looked last night and almost everything is a buy it now. Did auctions get to expensive to list?

rdlsz24
02-18-2011, 03:43 PM
I only list as Buy It Now's anymore because I have an idea of what I want for something, and I don't want it to sell for less. I will usually ad the Best Offer option. I don't mess around with reserve auctions since those tend to turn people away

Rob

hang&rattle
02-18-2011, 04:21 PM
The world went and got it self in a big darn hurry. I'm to blame for part of that. I don't enjoy searching for parts, and only shop when I absolutely need some thing (I'm a terrible impulse buyer is why). So when I go to ebay it's search for the best price posted and get it right then and there, not gonna wait around and bid, want it fixing or bolted on my trike a.s.a.p.. Even the 'make offer' has been poor lately. They want the $ now, but what they posted it for, why even mess with the offering any more?

smokinwrench
02-19-2011, 04:30 AM
Kinda stinks I always enjoy the auction and snatch it in the last couple seconds with a snipe. I have a ton of stuff I'm wanting to sale right now(caterpillar manuals, few tools, polaris parts). I've needed to get rid of this stuff for a few years now. I'm wanting to mod the heck out of my pickup and the wife gripes if I spend money on stuff like that.