PDA

View Full Version : Just saw the new KFX 250 4 stroke!!!!

Dirtcrasher
10-08-2003, 07:48 PM
Yep, lucky me!! My man down the road who wrenches for 2 top national riders stopped by. I heard what sounded like a Harley a ways away and then it got louder and he pulled in my yard. I guess it's a 2004 because he said they went all around MASS just to find 5 of them. He said it is just as fast or faster than the KX125 motors he had Mitch Payton build for the pro's. I didn't even dare to ask to sit on it let alone ride it. Nonetheless it appears to be well designed with real smooth lines. I love these new 4 strokes they look so sweet - the frame is kind of a weird KX perimeter knock off almost chrome color? Green would look better. He told me the first thing he had to do was tear it down to grease everything!! Hence my previous post - If a pro MX mechanic advises it I guess it's a good idea!

Jeb
10-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Oh, you mean KX250F. :D I went to Kawi's website and looked at it.

I wonder how much that engine would improve the Mojave 250?

Dirtcrasher
10-10-2003, 05:49 PM
Oh, you mean KX250F. :D I went to Kawi's website and looked at it.

I wonder how much that engine would improve the Mojave 250?

Oh hell, I don't know the right name!! But it is one awesome motoX!!!

G-MAN-1
10-10-2003, 08:33 PM
who is this wrench man. and what riders does he wrench for.............. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dirtcrasher
10-11-2003, 07:34 AM
He wrenches for the owner sons of Brockton Cycle for the Veracca kids - they have national plate numbers. But they ain't no Stewart!!!