PDA

View Full Version : Vermont casting wood stove owners

JayBone
02-23-2011, 08:51 AM
Does anyone own a VC Intrepid II 1303? (1987)

I just picked this stove up and it cost me $50 bucks. It looks to be in good shape and hasn't been used in several years. The family i bought it from has kids and they were afraid to use it, so it was a decoration piece. Anyway. I was given 3 pieces of stainless pipe, 1 stainless T, 2 black pipes. Not a bad deal. All the pipe looks to be in good condition.

Pics tomorrow if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for the online manual. I keep coming up with sites that show me a parts list, but the image cannot be blown up to see the actuall part. ANNOYING!!

Thanks in advance

Dirtcrasher
02-23-2011, 01:18 PM
That stainless double walled pipe is BIG BUCKS!!

harryredtrike
02-24-2011, 01:51 AM
50 bucks for just the pipes is a steal.great deal you got there.definately get those pics up.im very interested.

JayBone
02-25-2011, 09:26 AM
Here are some pic's of the stove.

hoosierlogger
02-25-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm looking for the online manual. I keep coming up with sites that show me a parts list, but the image cannot be blown up to see the actuall part. ANNOYING!!

Thanks in advance

You can enlarge the screen by pressing control and the +n key ate the same time use control and - key to put it back to normal. Dont know if that helps and or not. That would be nice to have in a SHTF situation or a long power outage in the winter. You have a place to cook your meals.