PDA

View Full Version : New guy from North Mississippi / Memphis TN area

Midnite_rider
02-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Hey everyone,

I am a 3 wheeler rider from years back. I owned an old Honda 110 and upgraded to a 200E back in the day when they were both new. I think my Big Red was an 82 model, I bought it brand new for $1345. I kept it for a few years and sold it to buy a street bike. Now I am 46 years old and about to move back out to the country and I wanted something to ride. I never really took to the 4 wheelers and I am broke, so I just traded an old boat motor for 2 old 3 wheelers. the guy told me he had a 200X and a Big Red. When I got there the 200X was a "frankenstein" and the Big Red turned out to be a 200....something, not sure. I thought it might be an M but it may be just an S. He said they both run, but right now they are sharing a carb between them. The 200X does not have a kick start or clutch (he says it is all origional) Since he was 23 years old and far wiser than I am at 46, I stopped arguing with him. I did however make the point to him that I was riding these things when they were new and he wasn't even born yet.

Anyway, I am going to be working to get both of these units ridable over the next few months. I think I found the right place to find answers to the questions I am going to have.

Man I really love 3 wheelers and I cannot wait to ride one of these.

MonroeMike
02-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Welcome to the site.

Enter the VIN's here, figure out what you own.