PDA

View Full Version : May have found my parts Mecca!

coolpool
02-28-2011, 03:48 PM
I've lived in this area for 14 years now and have regularily driven past an overgrown sign that reads something about ATV repair and fabricating. I stopped in today to ask about three wheeler parts. The old chap was a little reluctant to start talking until I explained I was interested in some BR parts or old 90 stuff. He procceded to show me three vintage Triumph motorcycles in his living room and about 12 other assorted makes (Harley, BSA, Buggatti (sp), Norton) in a back shop. He even has two Rokon's which are extremely rare in Canada( I might buy one?). One even has a US90 engine in it he did himself. He is pretty sure he has a few US90's out back as well as a bunch of other three wheeler parts. It's too damn cold to root around in the snow today (windchill -36) so we've agreed to wait until Spring. Can't wait to see what out in the weeds.

Vealmonkey
02-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Buggatti, I think you may mean Ducati. I've never heard of a buggatti bike. They made cars at one time though.

coolpool
02-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Buggatti, I think you may mean Ducati. I've never heard of a buggatti bike. They made cars at one time though.

Oops you're probably right. Not much of a bike guy. I do know what he had was old and foreign except for the Harley's.

MTS
02-28-2011, 08:25 PM
Sounds like quite the find!!..Now the hard part..waiting for the snow to melt.:lol: