PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ordered from Hondapartsline.com

Texaskev
03-08-2011, 12:58 PM
They are in Hollister CA. I have placed an order on 2/25/11. Status shows (reviewed). No one is answering the phone, and the mailbox is full. I have called several times, with the same thing. Anyone else know anything about this? The order was confirmed on the same day by email. but nothing since then...........

Texaskev
03-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Ok, finally got through on another line. The order was picked up on a Saturday, and overlooked. They are upgrading my shipping for free, so it worked out OK. They are having problems with the voice mailbox.........Just glad they got it straight, with no hassle.

Billyboy34
04-27-2011, 11:33 AM
I don't know what the deal is with them, but I’m in the same boat right now. I placed an order on 3/12/2011 and still have not received it. I called twice and both times I got the impression they lost the order. It was not until the second call that they informed me there were some parts no longer available. I haven’t even received a response to an email I sent yesterday morning. This was no small order either.

3wheely
04-27-2011, 11:36 AM
They are very slow. Don't expect your orders in less than a week. I think my last one took two weeks or more.

dcreel
04-27-2011, 11:38 AM
This is one of the reasons why I will pay a little extra money to buy items from a well known store (bikebandit, servicehonda, etc.). It's too easy these days to throw up a website and offer cheap pricing. The hard part is good customer service.