PDA

View Full Version : Who Works on Hondas in Ohio????

11-15-2002, 06:29 PM
I am looking for a dealer/worker, that would press the pin out of my crank and put a new rod and bearings on it, but i cant seem to find anyone in ohio!!! any help would be appreciated.

Howdy
11-15-2002, 06:38 PM
It's just out of Ohio but Honda Yamaha of Decator ( Indiana ) does all of mine. I got a couple to go that way soon.

jeswinehart
11-15-2002, 09:28 PM
this might be a option you might not considered. do you have any machinst friends, tool and die makers. those folks have the tools to do that sorta thing (and the knowledge too.
my son-in-law has done some real fine work for me and another friend pressed a brake disc that was warped right back in shape. both are machinist by trade.

john

11-16-2002, 01:23 AM
I talked to my uncle a couple weeks ago who works where theres a press........he said he would try, and he couldnt because they didnt have a special tool that kept the object you were workin on in place.....and noone else i know works in a place like that.... :evil:

rushead
11-16-2002, 11:34 AM
Where in ohio do you live, I know a few people who do machine work. I live in middletown between cinci and dayton,let me know and ill see if your close.

11-16-2002, 12:56 PM
I live about 45 minutes away from Cedar Point.