PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need something shipped west?

Gag_Halfront
03-15-2011, 05:00 PM
I might have to drive out from Chicago to AZ to pick up a car. Anybody need anything hauled out there to help defray gas costs? Not looking to make a dime so you won't find a better deal on shipping an ATV. Willing to detour as long as the extra miles pay for themselves. I know... Too bad this wasn't before Invasion, right? *sigh* Life's like that sometimes.

On the way out from Chicago to around Pheonix I'll have my truck bed and a 16' trailer empty. On the way back East I'll have the bed of my truck which can fit 2 trikes, depending on what they are. I used to fit my Tecate and my 350x in there just fine. Big red would be hard pressed to share space with anything but an ALT50. :D

Anybody who needs something moved across country, this is your chance. Honestly, doesn't even need to be trike related.

PM if interested.

yooperman
03-15-2011, 05:30 PM
I may have to check out ebay n craiglist now lol gag would be much out of your wayespecailly if I meet ya lol. Let look what I can find I know I wanna find a atc 70 for when the boy gets older get him trained right lol.

tri again
03-15-2011, 05:53 PM
I might have to drive out from Chicago to AZ to pick up a car. Anybody need anything hauled out there to help defray gas costs? Not looking to make a dime so you won't find a better deal on shipping an ATV. Willing to detour as long as the extra miles pay for themselves. I know... Too bad this wasn't before Invasion, right? *sigh* Life's like that sometimes.

On the way out from Chicago to around Pheonix I'll have my truck bed and a 16' trailer empty. On the way back East I'll have the bed of my truck which can fit 2 trikes, depending on what they are. I used to fit my Tecate and my 350x in there just fine. Big red would be hard pressed to share space with anything but an ALT50. :D

Anybody who needs something moved across country, this is your chance. Honestly, doesn't even need to be trike related.

PM if interested.

ANYthing with iodine or potassium iodide, like mineral supplements.

There is NONE to be found on the west coast.

Hey, have a nice trip.

Hope you get time to see some of their riding areas first hand.

4cylinders
03-16-2011, 02:32 PM
hey, be sure to post some dates and times. the best route goes right by my place. very interested!!

Gag_Halfront
03-16-2011, 11:54 PM
ANYthing with iodine or potassium iodide, like mineral supplements.

There is NONE to be found on the west coast.

Hey, have a nice trip.

Hope you get time to see some of their riding areas first hand.

The entire west coast is run out of table salt?

Gag_Halfront
03-21-2011, 09:33 PM
Looks like I'm going to head down the 30th, back this way the 1st. Means I'm going to miss the St. Joe ride, but it has to get done.

So... possible routes from northwest IN include:
South to Nashville on I65, west on I40 to Flagstaff, then south to Phoenix.
I55 to St. Louis, I44 to Oklahoma City, I40 to Flagstaff
I55 to Springfield IL, I74-I35 to Kansas City, US54 to I40 somewhere west of Amarillo, then I40 to Flagstaff

I'm willing to go quite a ways out of my way for pickup and/or delivery but the gas for the detour is entirely on whomever's load it is.

This is about as cheap as shipping is ever gonna get. I just hope there's folks that really want things moved both ways. A week and a couple days till my trip, so now's the time to let me know.

Gag_Halfront
03-25-2011, 09:32 AM
This trip is off. I found somebody to haul the car from AZ to TN for $500. All I have to do is day-trip down to TN to meet them and move the car from his trailer to mine. Can't pass up a deal like that.