PDA

View Full Version : Sad local news in my small town

code200k
03-21-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20110321/NEWS05/103210328/Police-ID-homicide-victim-seek-public-s-assistance?odyssey=tab|topnews|img|PoughkeepsieJou rnal.com
body was found two houses down the road from me,in a baseball park that was a nice place to play.I graduated with her two:(

dcreel
03-21-2011, 04:20 PM
That's nuts.. The total lack of caring for human life any more.. The Earth needs a scrub down.. get rid of all the trash.. People suck.. My prayers go out to her family, and I hope her father gets a hold of the unhuman being who did that before the police do. Public Hangings need to be made legal again..

rdlsz24
03-21-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your friend. She was a cute girl. Tragic

Rob

code200k
03-21-2011, 04:42 PM
no words can describe this.whole town is in shock.she was a smart girl too so sad..alot of rumors going around as you can guess.My town is falling apart though between this and all of the younger kids shooting dope,yes dope makes me wanna move out of here so much more..this was basically in my front yard

Cave Rider
03-21-2011, 04:48 PM
What a terrible story...I live in upstate N.Y. and im sure this story will reach us. My thoughts and prayers go out to ALL of the friends and family of this young woman. what a shame.

HuffieVA
03-21-2011, 04:53 PM
That's terrible man, I really feel for your town, I hope that the community pulls together and supports the family in their time of need, and I hope whoever caused or did this faces the ultimate punishment

ezmoney1979
03-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Sorry to hear man. So so very sad. There is no justice to be found in crimes like this.(homicide)

cattle-dog
03-21-2011, 06:38 PM
My prayers also go out to this family, it is time for people to be held accountable for thier actions, our children need to be taught there is punishment for miss behaveing,
killers,crooks,rapist`s should have no rights, no three hots and a cot,
he is lucky that was not my family as there would be a equal punishment and it would be slow
it is time for good people not to be afraid,
to be able to leave your doors unlocked and not worry. i for one will not live life afraid, as the song say`s my house is protected by the good lord and a GUN.
i hope the will be some justice for the family and maybe the town will stand up and run scumbags out.
it is time for honest people to make a stand and let people know they will no longer tolerate crime running rampid threw our country.
sorry for rambleing but the united states is in a mess because of thieves/crooks and politcians and we pay for them all.

sugarhead
03-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Wow Im sorry to hear about your friend,She was a beautiful looking person.I hope she wasnt involved in drugs or something maniacal.She knew who killed her I feel,they say most murders are crimes of passion and most victims knew there killers.Maybe a jilted lover /bf or love traingle.I agree cattle dog,it seems the criminals have more rights then the victims,the system is all backwards.I see how the community service kids are and it makes me sick,there work ethic SUCKS yes SUCKS.You cant criticize them or say anything bad because thats when they pull the bs race card out.Its just plain crap it really is we need to bring back stocks,public lynchings and hanging.These crooks/criminals need a pitchfork put to there throats

JayBone
03-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Sorry man. That is really sad. I hope they are caught.

Maico
03-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Find the killer and I'll save the entire justice system and taxpayers a whole lot of money. Just 1 $4.50 well placed bullet and the problem is solved. I'll even pay to haul his carcass out to the desert, bury his azz up to his neck in sand, cover him in hog chit & honey and let the noon time sun, sidewinders, scorpions and buzzards have their way.

Good god I hate the dregs and trash of society.

dcreel
03-22-2011, 12:24 PM
Find the killer and I'll save the entire justice system and taxpayers a whole lot of money. Just 1 $4.50 well placed bullet and the problem is solved. I'll even pay to haul his carcass out to the desert, bury his azz up to his neck in sand, cover him in hog chit & honey and let the noon time sun, sidewinders, scorpions and buzzards have their way.

Good god I hate the dregs and trash of society.

I'll bring the shovel..

R-tifacts
03-22-2011, 02:32 PM
RIP. Things like this always stink to hear about, but when its close to home its worse. Keep your head up man, I hope they find the ba$tard /s

Midnite_rider
03-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Please post the conclusion to this story if there ever is one. I would like to know what happened to her. I would also be very interested in knowing who did it and why. If that were my daughter, I would be finding out myself who did it. Then who ever it was would just dissappear from the face of the earth. It would be like the movie "Law Abiding Citizen" except they would never find the body.... or the pieces of it.

I am sorry but this kind of schizz just bothers me....... Someone lost a beautiful daughter. meanwhile Lindsy Lohan and Charlie Sheen still walk the face of the earth.

Lil Earl
03-22-2011, 03:53 PM
man that is a sad, my prayers go out to you

Dirtcrasher
03-22-2011, 07:59 PM
What a pretty girl, so much ahead of her. Some scumbag must have got at her; Some people don't care about taking away lives it seems........

300rman
03-23-2011, 09:12 AM
Horrible. As stated above, its time to start killing off the trash, and stop filling up the courts with frivolous crap (like citizens shooting attackers, muggers and burglars). The trash needs to be WEEDED out, especially the rapists/molesters. (And im not talking about the drunk guys that get the sex offender status for pissing in a bush either)

My girlfriend was the victim of rape and abuse, and the guy is in jail for a lousy year, plus a year of mental institution. The clown has already been trying to contact her FROM JAIL. When he gets out, he WILL be following her around and stalking her, and it WILL be a problem when he gets out. and the legal system doesnt do a thing about it......sad.

cattle-dog
03-23-2011, 11:15 AM
300rman shoot me a pm with what ohio prison your scumbag is in, i have management connections in two of them, longer stays are not unheard of my friend,

300rman
03-25-2011, 11:22 PM
300rman shoot me a pm with what ohio prison your scumbag is in, i have management connections in two of them, longer stays are not unheard of my friend,

Wish he was in Ohio.....

its a damn shame...people like this are OBVIOUSLY going to keep at it until the victim ends up just like the girl in the news article up above......but nothing can be done about it until they commit an actual crime.......special exceptions need to be made for cases like this where the perp is obviously biding their time......

code200k
03-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Nobody has yet been arrested in this case.Sad.Her service were saturday and the town had so much traffic.Also alot of drama and rumors are making it harder for the police to get to the bottom of it..

k00leo
03-31-2011, 02:57 PM
things like this make me want to become a law enforcement officer even more.

code200k
07-25-2011, 05:49 PM
no arrst have been made in this case but alot of rumors and weird things come up.The police chief stated after one week of the death that there was no public saftey threat:wondering.the link has links to all of the papers reports on the case
http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20110629/NEWS05/106290337/Police-reject-rumors-arrests-were-made-Filiberti-slaying

tri again
07-27-2011, 04:58 AM
I wonder if Sylvia Brown is still working?

She is an amazing psychic and has worked with law enforcement
for many years.

Her premonitions and visualizations are just like watching tv for her.

She does have to limit her exposure to this stuff for obvious reasons
but worth looking into.

Someone surely knows what happened, small town and all.
Nothing can stay hidden for long.

The only other option is a real stretch, interstate truck stop type scenario
where who(m)ever did it was not known locally and just kept on going.

so very sad.

My daughter just got back from a trip around the world by herself
and I think now she's in more danger right here in the states.

Heaven help us all

code200k
07-28-2011, 07:12 PM
the trucker scenario is kinda far fethced as the location of where the body was is not known unless you live in the neighborhood or town

YamahaRampage
07-28-2011, 09:22 PM
Homicides like this tear small towns appart I feel for your town. The same thing happened here last year some people
Nowadays...

Horrible. As stated above, its time to start killing off the trash, and stop filling up the courts with frivolous crap (like citizens shooting attackers, muggers and burglars). The trash needs to be WEEDED out, especially the rapists/molesters. (And im not talking about the drunk guys that get the sex offender status for pissing in a bush either)

My girlfriend was the victim of rape and abuse, and the guy is in jail for a lousy year, plus a year of mental institution. The clown has already been trying to contact her FROM JAIL. When he gets out, he WILL be following her around and stalking her, and it WILL be a problem when he gets out. and the legal system doesnt do a thing about it......sad.

Let's cut him up when he's out that's some real sick chit.

atc007
07-29-2011, 09:34 PM
I wonder if Sylvia Brown is still working?

She is an amazing psychic and has worked with law enforcement
for many years.

Her premonitions and visualizations are just like watching tv for her.

She does have to limit her exposure to this stuff for obvious reasons
but worth looking into.

Someone surely knows what happened, small town and all.
Nothing can stay hidden for long.

The only other option is a real stretch, interstate truck stop type scenario
where who(m)ever did it was not known locally and just kept on going.

so very sad.

My daughter just got back from a trip around the world by herself
and I think now she's in more danger right here in the states.

Heaven help us all

My niece is a NY State Trooper. There was a really bad car wreck into the river a cpl months back. 1 lived,the rest fished out of the river dead,,except one. They Combed that river,,helicopters,boats,search and rescue,divers,,,the whole nine. My niece gets a call from dispatch,,the family had hired a psyhcic . She told them to look under a certain bridge,,that's where her body was. My niece VERY reluctantly went on the call,,waded thru the tall grass,and there she was,,half in ,half out of the river,under that bridge. Next world stuff.

code200k
08-12-2011, 04:40 PM
well they caught the scumbag who did it,Alot more info should be relaesed next week.
.http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20110812/NEWS05/108120344/Grand-jury-next-suspect-Filiberti-slaying?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|PoughkeepsieJourn al.com

dcreel
08-12-2011, 04:46 PM
That's good news.. If he is convicted they should hang him outside the courthouse..