PDA

View Full Version : 1983 honda 200 big red-$300 OBO

Lord Letto 20
03-24-2011, 11:51 AM
http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-1983-honda-200-big-red-W0QQAdIdZ269496940

selling my 200 b ig red atc, was runing great , i bought just the frame , motor , wiring , for 550 in hope of rebuilding it , i started buying parts for it i have 98 percent of them it will run great put bac togther , comes with all 3 tires on rims , front forks , back rack , tool box, plastic , rear end with new bearings seals , breaks work , motor has high and low , good front fender , handle bars , carb , all wiring , cdi , coils eveyrhting , gas tank mostly everything good for rebuild put back toghter or parts well worth it parts are worth more for it in parts all 300 obo
i could get it For $200, i didn't know it was so far away though, the person replied to a ad i had on kijiji and i seen the ad up for it today, makes me wish i had like $200 to get it. i think its a ES from the reply's to my kijiji Ad.

i have a 1983 honda 200 e high low revesre , the motor ran good i took it apart for rebuld good frame , 3 tires on rims , front forkes , good rear end new bearings , seals , breaks work , gas tank , handbars , front fender is good , all wring , cdis, i was goina rebuild it but no time i oaid 500 jus for the motor and frame and wiring , asking 250 for it all im losing but cant win
then i asked how much without wheels

i need it all to go 250 for it all is cheap i could go 200 with the wheels i paid 500 for jus the frame motor and wiring let ne know asap i have alot of intrested pplz

what do you people think?

atc200xkid
03-24-2011, 11:59 AM
that sound pretty good for it