PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a cat they need to get rid of?

falloutboy
03-25-2011, 12:57 AM
http://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/wan/2285054499.html

Wanted one black colored cat, preferably with a white, front left paw ( or a black cat willing to sit still long enough to have that paw painted). Cat needs to be about 6 to 7 pounds (or needs to be willing to either diet or put on weight to achieve this weight). Should also look to be a little less than a year old (perhaps the cat could either act either more or less mature to simulate this approximate age).

Also I promise that nothing bad will happen to this cat. The other incident was not my fault. It was that cat's idea anyhow.

Am in need of this new black cat by Sunday when its new owners will return.

As we get closer to Sunday, I suppose I will increase my monetary offer for this animal. Am getting pretty desperate here.

Also $10 extra if the cat is already named Ming Sing or is willing to learn to answer to the name.

Thank you.

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
03-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha:lol: thats funny I'd say a kids watching a house and the cat and it got killed so now he's got to find another one FAST.:twisted:

Bretmd94
03-25-2011, 02:43 PM
That's great

90guy
03-25-2011, 03:12 PM
bahahahaha that is awesome lol

thestud25
03-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Here kitty kitty!!!

Midnite_rider
03-25-2011, 04:07 PM
At least he has a chance to fix it! I ran over a little cat in front of a yard full of kids. It was their cat. I felt a thump and when I looked at the yard full of kids, they were all standing looking at me with their mouthes open. I got out and there was kitty....... flat in the road. Like a little kitty pancake. Now the kids are screaming and crying, parents are running to the front to see what happened. it was an ugly scene.

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
03-25-2011, 09:36 PM
thats the time to FLOOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolpool
03-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Too funny! Lost- Black and White cat; Last seen in a coyote's jaws heading West.

The wife watched a Snowy Owl snatch one from some people house we know. They are still looking for it!:wondering

bugler30
03-26-2011, 02:54 PM
My next door neighbor at an apartment I used to live at had a cat that I seen had been ran over on my way home from work one day, later that day I heard them calling and calling the cat. I didn't have the heart to tell them...