PDA

View Full Version : Houston, Tx formerly Alberta, Canada

huttc1
04-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Grew up on a big red trike, got my first and only one around age of 10. We were a religious family so we didn't do TV, or radio. Needless to say that just fueled my passion for ripping around. Up in Canada we had lots of trails, hills, all sorts of terrain, and cops who loved to try and catch you. I had a blast, rode every day, used the trike to haul lumber, and tree fort materials into the woods. Always pushing it to the limit. The best ATV I ever rode. I've owned ski-doo's and dirt bikes... but never could get enough of big red and the doughnuts, sliding stops, and occasional roll. Haha. I'm 30 now and really missing the "fun" I used to have... I hope this isn't like a mid life crisis thing. But, I've been working real hard for the last few years and never had a moment where it wasn't related to my job. I'm trying to find a big red and maybe some people who know where to ride and get some fun and adventure back. :D

MonroeMike
04-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Welcome to 3ww.

ama009
04-27-2011, 07:59 AM
Welcome back to H town and to 3WW! There are a good bit of us here in Houston and surrounding areas with trikes. Although I haven't been to many of them, there are a good amount of places to ride. I have seen a lot of nice deals on Big Reds on craigslist in the past couple of months. Check it often and you may get lucky. Look forward to riding in the future. A lot of good people on here with a lot of experience. Ask them anything.