PDA

View Full Version : 3 Wheeler . org Legit???

2Tim215
04-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Anyone use both sites? I am wondering if 3 Wheeler .org is legit or if any members here had any issues over there? :confused:

Billy Golightly
04-04-2011, 01:15 PM
There are several people here at are a member at both sites, myself included. Not sure what you mean by "legit" ?

fabiodriven
04-04-2011, 02:04 PM
From what I gather, they seem to be a more west coast oriented site. I personally do not like that forum but those are reasons all my own.

hang&rattle
04-04-2011, 02:19 PM
There's a few sites for Trikes, 2-strokes, Kawasaki, etc., etc., I tend to jump between all. Pretty good people on .ORG & A!r Foolers too. Lotta facebook stuff too. Alot of trike people scattered everywhere, makes it fun.

Thorpe
04-04-2011, 02:34 PM
I dont care for it... Guess I am a 3ww fan from the heart....

2Tim215
04-04-2011, 03:01 PM
I have seen a few people from here out there, just wondering I guess!

code200k
04-04-2011, 03:55 PM
im a memeber there but neve on.Dont like it that much thats all

dcreel
04-04-2011, 04:06 PM
I've been a member there for a couple of years, been on several rides with .org. They are a good group of guys. I visit the site several times a day. The .org site just doesn't move fast enough for me to stay interested for very long. They have quite a few long term members who know a lot about 3 wheelers..

I don't however understand why there are long term members there that don't come here. It's all about 3 wheelers.. With all the gaps being bridged at events like the Imperial Invasion, it's time for us all to get along..

Chazz of Blades
04-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Same here, I read .Org some, but I've never even bothered to register.

atctim
04-04-2011, 04:27 PM
I am a member on both sites adn have zero issues at all with .ORG - both are great sites - this one gets way more traffic!

dksix
04-04-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm a member on ORG but when I looked for information after buying my first trike all the google results ended here. I got in the habit of checking this site and used to the way it here. With a 100+ results coming up when I click "new post" here everyday day this one is all I can keep up with.

Bryan Raffa
04-04-2011, 07:16 PM
I've been a member there for a couple of years, been on several rides with .org. They are a good group of guys. I visit the site several times a day. The .org site just doesn't move fast enough for me to stay interested for very long. They have quite a few long term members who know a lot about 3 wheelers..

I don't however understand why there are long term members there that don't come here. It's all about 3 wheelers.. With all the gaps being bridged at events like the Imperial Invasion, it's time for us all to get along..

Very nicely put!,, Lots Of great people over there!!!.. I enjoy my common bond with the west coasters!!! I want too meet more of them!!!:TrikesOwn

2fiftyR
04-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Im a member there as well,not much going on with that site-maybe 3 new posts a day.This site gets that many every 5 minutes.Im not saying anything bad about 3w.org,just not much action.In fact ive never made a post.There seems to be good people on that site as most people in the triking comunity are but as mentioned above ,everybody seems to end up here

leevarnado
04-04-2011, 08:09 PM
i like org just as much as i like all other 3 wheeler sites.no favoritism here.any site that has good info about 3 wheelers is a good site in my book.

jays375
04-04-2011, 09:18 PM
I am a memember there and like it.See alot of neat custom stuff there also.Plus I get some good parts through classfieds as well.The 70 forum there is very good.Really like them equally.There is a 350x Forum out there and a Airfoolers also,worth checking out.To me don't think there is a bad forum,always useful information.

ScottZJ
04-04-2011, 09:25 PM
I agree 100% dcreel! Its all about the sport and not all the junk that some of the sites can provide. In fact I have had a great turn out with a ride that both Org and 3ww members attended and didnt call it either site sponsored. Its all about riding, meeting new people and enjoying what we all love most........trikes...........peace

Howdy
04-04-2011, 10:28 PM
I agree 100% dcreel! Its all about the sport and not all the junk that some of the sites can provide. In fact I have had a great turn out with a ride that both Org and 3ww members attended and didnt call it either site sponsored. Its all about riding, meeting new people and enjoying what we all love most........trikes...........peace

I agree 100% Scott. Hopefully when I get things together here I will be able to attend some of the rides. Right now the funds are stretched thin.

KASEY
04-04-2011, 10:40 PM

there it is in a nut shell!!!! i am a member of BOTH sites i wish EVERYONE was a contributing member of both sites too,,,, you see its you who don't use both sites that cause the divide!!!! don't give any excuses its as simple as a mouse click,, contribute and don't get all butt hurt when not everyone agrees with you,,,,, the only reason that org seems more westcoast.... WE MAKE ALOT OF NOISE WHEREVER WE GO!!!!

I have alot of the greatest friends on the planet ,,, i really do not care where they live as long as we get a chance to ride together, no matter how much effort it takes to accomplish that....... so get out there and contribute no matter where its at,,,,,,,,,,

NINJA
04-07-2011, 03:39 AM
If we were communists we'd only have one 3 wheeler site and we'd all have to be happy with it. Thank god we're not communists.

willreed03
04-14-2011, 04:57 PM

Spot on Charlie Sheen!
I'm a member here, A1rf00lers, and Honda350x.com. Not much going on 350X but it's a good bunch of guys nonetheless just not as much activity as here or AF. And I like em all to be honest but everything has pro's and con's I suppose.

Bretmd94
04-14-2011, 06:32 PM

You said it. The only things that i don't like in any of the forums are a few rotten apples. 99.9% are all here for the same reason. We love trike! :TrikesOwn

ridered86
04-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Definitely, Scott! I love all the sites, and there shouldn't be any competition, or even this question being asked anyway! Who cares if it's "legit"? There's always plenty of knowledge to be had on 3WW or 3w.org or any other site for that matter!