PDA

View Full Version : happy 10 year anniversary

dogger
04-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Happy anniversary howdy and hondaatc.(bet you havent heard that one in a while)
Though is drop a line as its about 10th years you both been here and some of us old farts are still sneaking in here from time to time I haven't been here much because I've gotten married and had a little boy. Been spending most of my free time on my supermoto bike but I still got my collection and have been working on restoring them.

Bryan Raffa
04-05-2011, 09:44 PM
:welcome: OLDTIMER!!!!!:beer:beer:beer:TrikesOwn

Howdy
04-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Happy anniversary howdy and hondaatc.(bet you havent heard that one in a while)
Though is drop a line as its about 10th years you both been here and some of us old farts are still sneaking in here from time to time I haven't been here much because I've gotten married and had a little boy. Been spending most of my free time on my supermoto bike but I still got my collection and have been working on restoring them.

Hey man hows it going??? LONG time no chat!! been 10 1/2 years or so for me, and I am not the oldest member. The site has came a long way from back then. When I joined we had around 70 or so members and had maybe 20-40 new threads a week. Everything was in one forum. The late ThreeWheelio ( RIP TIM ) would really be proud on how big and popular the site has become. Who would have ever thought it would grow like it did?

dogger
04-06-2011, 08:40 AM
Ya I'm not the oldest either its a shame he didn't get to see what it is today. I've been out of riding for a few years just got sick of the fix ride repair cycle but I've been itching to ride again still got the base of my collection and hope to have them all restored over the next couple years. I am looking at building up a tpc as that is what I've wanted to build for a while and they just made it easy for me to so. I'm not planning on trike fest this year as my trikes are in pieces and I'm working on one of my apartments right now to get it rented I'm thinking i'll be there next year I miss the good time it turns out to be.

I've got a ktm 625 smc supermoto bike and been riding that since I parked the trikes I don't know if you know anything about them but I'd love to drop that motor in a trike it would blow away a xr650 in stock trim. I also have held up my reputation for being a crazy fool on it too. Just about everytime I'm out on it I get somebody coming up to me about something or another I was doing its also fun out riding sport bikes in mountains but most don't think so
What nights are big in chat yet is it st8ll weekday I might just have to drop in when i get some free time

Triple B!
04-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Wow 10 years?! probably feels like just yesterday for some of you long-time members huh? Hard to imagine how something goes from only a few friends starting out, to pretty much a world-wide deal. Shows you just how much of a big thing atc's still are even though they really don't make them anymore. sucks! :wondering
Gotta keep three wheelers alive! Happy anniversary to you guys! :TrikesOwn