PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever use "crazedlist?"

motordude
04-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Crazedlist on mozilla works great for searching multiple cities and states all at one time!:naughty:

chrisand4
04-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Yep, I use it all the time, makes searching around your area much easier.

tommerp
04-25-2011, 08:48 PM
I usually use Craigslist Reader Pro. http://craigspal.com/ It runs as an app on your computer but I've found it to be the best choice for me on my computer since Craiglook was changed to Classified adds only. On my Droid, I just the Craignotifica App right out of the Android app store. It's good after setting your local areas you want to search and then your search terms in those areas. I've been able to jump on some really good deals very quickly with that (it updates every 5 minutes for me; benefits of an unlimited data plan)

Just my 2cts

Midnite_rider
04-27-2011, 09:52 AM
I use SEARCHTEMPEST.... it is very easy to use. You give it your zip and a search radius. I usually do 250 miles. I know what 3 wheelers are for sale around me at all times. Its a sickness I know. I read craigslist through searchtempest every morning like most people do the local paper. Its just because I am more worried about what 3 wheelers are for sale than I am about who shot who last night in Memphis TN.