PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell is Wrong With Some People?!

Chazz of Blades
05-06-2011, 04:49 AM
http://shoals.craigslist.org/wan/2362316186.html

Seriously?

What the hell is wrong with people?

Sent this email.

" "As of July 17, 2010, it is illegal to possess, purchase or sell Salvia in the State of Alabama"

Really man? I happen to know a few members of the state's drug task force that would llloooovvveeee some easy pickings like you. Congrats, your stupidity has earned you a few calls, and I hope, truly, that you learn from you apparent retardation.

Buh-bye now. "

Chazz of Blades
05-06-2011, 05:07 AM
Of course I sent no emails to anyone but this person, maybe scare some sense into them.

I love my home, my state, and my people. We southerners get enough of a bad rep without people broadcasting their stupidity.

We don't need to the trikes weed out the retards, that ruins too many trikes. I say give em some cheap little quads.

Rigged with explosives.

Bretmd94
05-06-2011, 10:40 AM
It isn't legal there? They sell that stuff over the counter here. It makes you dizzy for 20 seconds. The second time you try it, it does nothing. Its harmless, and pointless.

Cave Rider
05-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Crack is more affective... However,its hard to get over the counter here...

Midnite_rider
05-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Can't get crack over the counter in MS or TN. But you can get it ANYWHERE in Memphis. Just stop at a redlight and look around. It is everywhere. Infact you can contribute to the problem by leaving your 3 wheeler or 4 wheeler out where someone can see it. it will be at a pawn shop in moments.

Cave Rider
05-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Can't get crack over the counter in MS or TN. But you can get it ANYWHERE in Memphis. Just stop at a redlight and look around. It is everywhere. Infact you can contribute to the problem by leaving your 3 wheeler or 4 wheeler out where someone can see it. it will be at a pawn shop in moments.

lmao...I think ill stick to the hills...