PDA

View Full Version : bad accident

3wheelcrazy
11-17-2002, 01:05 AM
:( :( hey guys its been a while since my last post i went riding in kamloops on the weekend and hit a cross ditch on my 185 at 80 kph and landed in a big hole the bike flung me off and i broke my arm in two places i spent three days in the hospital i now have two plates and 10 screws holding the thing together it sucks but the bike took no damage except for the headlight pooped out it took an hour to ride out it sucked bad but now my wife wants me to sell that machine so if anyone wants it its 800.00 can its 82 185 s in good condition small tear in seat bead breaking machine two spare tires manual ft and raer racks burns a little oil but ha lots of snot so let me know you can call me at 1-604-795-9800 ask for damon :( :(

OldSchoolin86
11-17-2002, 10:18 AM
Last time I got seriously hurt I sold my toys off too. One of the biggest mistakes in my life. I took me two years to get back on. I just couldn't resist anymore. I hope you heal up nicely there buddy and best of luck to you on what you do.

Ace Mon
11-18-2002, 03:17 AM
Heres the skinny on myself . I broke my leg on my yz 490 , got out of riding for a while and regret every bit of it . I was riding in an area I hadnt surveyed yet . Hauling butt down a rabbit trail in an open field . I tried my best to dodge a patch of weeds and wound up going through them . Low and behold the reason there was a patch of weeds there was because there was also a FIREHYDRANT . Apparently the city had plans for the field . Anyway I hit the dang thing so hard I sheered it off at the base , broke my leg (compound fracture) , and created a most elloquent water fountain (about 35 feet high). I now am an inch shorter on my right side . I still ride and have never broken a bone scince , and yes I do ride hard . I feel for you being laid up , but is giving up the sport really what you want to do ??? Only you know thw answer my friend , but before you make that decision you may want to wait untill you ride again . Ace

11-18-2002, 06:01 PM
I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP RIDING I STILL HAVE A 83 250 R AND A 84 110 I BOUGHT THE MACHINE FOR MY WIFE AND SHE WONT GET ON IT NOW :-P :-P :-P

11-19-2002, 12:35 AM
Sorry to hear about that,i hope you get better fast!

84250r
11-19-2002, 12:38 AM
OOPS that was me,i forgot to log in :?