PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Riders and Surrounding East Coast States

leviblue
05-09-2011, 09:43 PM
New Jersey Riders we now have a NJ riding site. www.njdirtriders.com The site has all forms of riding represented, 2 , 3, and 4 wheels. Riding/Racing events, where to ride, and etc. We welcome riders from Pa,NY, and Dela. We know you like to ride here and want you to come.
We have a TRIKE section. I've been working hard the last few years on getting racing back in NJ and a local board for area riders is a huge help in getting that done. If I've learned anything from Tim Sr it takes a good local following and this site with the local quad clubs can make it happen. This will be able to let me keep track of riders that want to race.
Racing can cost alot and trust me I've heard it from the East Coast riders. Yep they wanna race but the cost would kill them. Just running to Summit can cost upwards to $1000. That and the 7hr drive there takes a toll on ya. So the cost will be nill now and racing more affordable.
And speaking of racing trikes will be allowed at Thunder on the Beach in Wildwood NJ. Sand drags are open and if enough show we'll be able to have one gate.
There will be no trikes racing in the unlimited quad class this year at Atco so this might be our only chance of getting something going.But I will be dropping my own dime for a day at Acto for the East Coast riders. The track will be ours to show our stuff and let the promoter see what we have to offer. I'm working on the date now but the $$$ has been spent.
njdirtriders.com is in no way 3ww we're just a pamphlet with local info not the bible like this site. But we're all about riding.
Thanks guys and stop by the new site............. Leviblue