PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Kid Steals GT500, Deer Exacts Karma

Chazz of Blades
05-14-2011, 04:14 AM
Alright, so apparently this kid decides to steal a friend's dad's GT500, races it, and on the way home hits a deer. But he runs another guy off the road, bails that guy, lies about the damage, cuts all communication with the car's owner/friends/family/Police, denies everything, and is being a complete, and utter asswipe.

"Grant knows Brynson (otownpj), they use to hangout like brothers, they were very close. Grant use to do yardwork and clean brynson's dads truck.. guess who the owner of the GT500 is? Brynson's dad.. Grant has broken all ties with brynson and his dad, when his dad called asking about this situation grant completely denied it and started yelling. We called Seminole County Sheriff's office and they came out and dusted for prints.. Grant already has prints from being in Juvy. We have the deer video and 2 other street racing video's being sent to the detective right now. Grant broke into brynon's dad's truck that he use to wash (knows the door #) stole the garage door opening and found the keys hidden in the garage. The last time the owner drove the GT500 it had 1300 miles on it. When SCCO looked, it has over 1700 miles.. grant has stolen this vehicle before and put over 400 miles on it. They guy is NEVER home. and travels 250+ days out of the year. I was at the house last night with Brynson, his wife, and his dads house-sitter. The mirror is dangling with no glass, the rear rim is scraped up, the door is dented on the crease, and the rear quarter panel looks like chuck liddel knee'd it. Grant had no permission to ever touch the car, let alone break in to the garage and drive it. This man is NOT grant's father, he is also NOT brynson's brother. Grant is lying to everyone and the law is right behind him. In the mean time the garage door was disconnected, and the guy is at the house everyday incase grant comes back. I dont know how grant is gonna show you pictures of the fix because he will never be allowed on that property again. The only family grant has in florida is that obese whale he calls a mother and his sister.. his dad lives out in Colorado. "

What. A. trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/smack-down-cafe-18/768947-what-happens-when-you-borrow-you-parents-gt500-driver-member-here.html

Lulz start around page 10.

tx200m
05-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Funny as hell...the mirror!!!

swampthang
05-14-2011, 02:27 PM
This is a very funny and confusing story! People get what they have coming to them, this kid will get his just a matter of time.

300rman
05-14-2011, 02:38 PM
For a moment i was thinking an old GT500.....

dumb ass kid. Hope he gets some time in the slammer

mohadib
05-14-2011, 02:52 PM
dude is a total dbag, he will get his. But.. I HATE DEER. Rats with hoofs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoMXovAuCKA
Louis CK knows what he is talking about!