PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Seller: Jawzys

falloutboy
05-19-2011, 04:19 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know about Jawzy's Powersports on ebay. A few weeks ago my brother bought a chain and sprocket set from them for his 400ex. We recieved the item. Everything looked good so we left feedback. Well yesterday I went to install the chain and it was too short. It turns out it is suppose to be a 94 link chain, rather than a 92 like the one that was advertised and that we received .

I figured even though the transaction was complete and feedback had been left, I'll contact the seller to see what he might be willing to do. I received a message back this AM after sending my message at 12:30 last night:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let me know how much it will cost for you to ship the item back and we will reimburse you through Paypal. We will ship out your replacement chain once we receive a valid confirmation/tracking number from you for the item you are returning.

In my book that is how Ebay should operate when you have a problem.

So, just to recap.
quick to respond to messages and willing to resolve problems even after transaction is completed.

250x
05-19-2011, 04:34 PM
I have dealt with them also, I have never had a bad transaction ever.

Bustos82
05-19-2011, 05:52 PM
Thats awsome. not everyone does that.

dcreel
05-19-2011, 06:19 PM
If I can give them my business I will for sure...

RoscoW
05-19-2011, 06:57 PM
I've bought a few items from them and they were great to deal with.

hang&rattle
05-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Yep, I've ordered quit a few thing from em'. They're pretty awesome. Fast. Good prices. And great communication. Good e-bay seller. It's nice to have a positive thread. Anyone that leaves feedback and is associated with this thread, tell em' we all appreciate em'. I will also next thing I order from em'. They'll know to help trikers even more that way.