PDA

View Full Version : newbie

Tuff
05-20-2011, 02:50 PM
Hi I Live in NY, in the Foothills of the Adirondacks. I am a avid sledder and ATV rider. I hunt whitetail deer, black bear, turkeys, coyotes and coy dogs. I also enjoy fishing.

I used to have a 198? 185S and now own a 1983 Honda 200E that I am in the process of rebuilding and installing the clutch.

(3 wheels are more fun than 4!!!):lol:

I also ride a 1997 Arctic Cat that has lots of "goodies" on it. snowmobiling is my main passion but wheelers sure help with summer boredom and off season doldrums, summer sucks! :D

Great site you have here with lots of good tech info!
I look forward to reading and sharing info with your community and if anyone needs car or truck repair help, feel free to shoot me a pm as I am a GM tech.

:beer

R-tifacts
05-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Well let me be the first to say welcome to the site.

MonroeMike
05-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Welcome to the forum.

brd812
05-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looks like we have alot in common....Ha ha . except the whole arctic cat thing. Love the sleds as much as the the atvs, you'll find everything you need here.

Tuff
05-20-2011, 10:46 PM
thanks guys :beer

Tuff
06-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looks like we have alot in common....Ha ha . except the whole arctic cat thing. Love the sleds as much as the the atvs, you'll find everything you need here.lol, sorry I missed this post!

thanks for the welcome! :beer

yeah, you must be one of those Doo Pilots? I like 'em, easy to ride and respectable power. but I like speed, thats why I ride a Cat!

:)