PDA

View Full Version : Hey you westcoast part experts have a question for ya on this item

yooperman
05-20-2011, 03:10 PM
I have question on this item for ya guys, well its more of a clarification wondering type of thing actually. Here it is i have seen this westcoast shock mount on ebay for a long time now for 50 bones, I know there are lots of first gen tecate guys that have west coast swing arms. Either mounted or in storage so whats the deal on this shock mount? how come it hasnt been nabbed up after such a long time? I am not to up to date on the westcoast swing arms or parts for them.

So whats up with this shock mount is it junk, poor quality, not very sought after, over priced, or is it fake? somthing has to be up with it for it to be still listed for so long now. So give me the 411 on whats going with this item and bring me up to speed with whats going on with it ok you rebel trikers/westcoast experts.

Here is the link for the item i am talking about, so you guys can take a look at it and fill me in on the whats what, and clarify whats going on with this shock mount because i am really wondering what the heck is going on with. Thanks again for the help fella's and incase a lady answer thanks ladies i appreciate it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WESTCOAST-SHOCK-MOUNT-85-TECATE-3-swingarm-kxt250-atc-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c2567f39QQitemZ11063 4630969QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

HuffieVA
05-20-2011, 03:43 PM
There are two versions of the Tecate Westcoast arms, one has the aluminum mount and one that has a regular steel mount that is incorporated into the swingarm itself ... both of mine are the steel mount type, I've seen that on there as well, If I needed one I would have snagged it but at this point I just don't have a use for it...

dcreel
05-20-2011, 08:14 PM
I already have a spare.. or I would have picked it up a long time ago. lol