PDA

View Full Version : Why the apocolypse didn't happen....

Eric250R
05-21-2011, 11:36 PM
The Macho man saved the day.....

Bustos82
05-22-2011, 01:46 AM
Thats trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro up....

NINJA
05-22-2011, 03:51 AM
Hehehehehehehe

Nevkilahonda3
05-22-2011, 04:21 AM
I spent the entire day ridin the trike around no wasted time. I plan on doing it next year in December too neither reason of end of world because people are stupid there is no date of the apocolypse its the day that China decides its time for the U.S.A to pay up. Oh trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.

atc007
05-22-2011, 06:05 PM
I always understood he murdered Elizabeth,,wouldn't he be down,not up ? Mr. Perfect,Davie Boy,Rude,,,all gone,,and then theres the Hulkster?? Hmmmm?

playasridebmx
05-22-2011, 09:57 PM
it didnt happen because it got scared of me

300rman
05-22-2011, 10:08 PM
Psht. Chuck Norris decides when the world ends. Seeing as how he just signed a 2 year phone contract, we are going to be good for a while.

playasridebmx
05-23-2011, 01:29 AM
oh and the macho man passed away

JayBone
05-24-2011, 08:38 AM
I heard on the news the next date is October 22nd the profit said. ha ha

Macho man & Norris teamed up no doubt.

I hope they can stop China though.

AtcFactoryRacer
05-26-2011, 01:30 AM
The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, funky like a monkey, SKIES THE LIMIT, and space is the place.... Ooooooo YeeeeYahhh!!! R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage My all time favorite wrestler, last friday was a sad day for me....

To all the macho man fans out there: Some of you might not know but the Macho did a rap album a few years back it was called "Be A Man" i suggest any fans to listen to it.. Look it up on www.grooveshark.com I hate rap but i love the macho man, It is a very enjoyable album!

2Tim215
05-26-2011, 10:01 AM
...another False Prophet as foretold in the Scriptures. Those of us who know the Bible knew this was another false prophecy by a false prophet as Matthew 24:35-36 says, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Its sad, another man in the name of Christianity misleading people and making true Christianity look bad. He's not the first and won't be the last!

Eric250R
05-27-2011, 12:12 AM
I always understood he murdered Elizabeth,,wouldn't he be down,not up ? Mr. Perfect,Davie Boy,Rude,,,all gone,,and then theres the Hulkster?? Hmmmm?

No, he and Miss elizabeth had been divorced for years. She died ( under strange circumstances ) at the home of her long time boyfriend Lex Lugar. Who was questioned, arrested, then released. No charges have been brought up since.

atc007
05-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanx for clearing that up. I knew she was dead,and not by natural causes. I thought he was involved. thanx for clearing that up.

tanks350x
05-29-2011, 12:30 AM
Here is something to ponder,,, George the Animal Steele, is Elizabeth's father...

Eric250R
05-30-2011, 11:40 PM
Here is something to ponder,,, George the Animal Steele, is Elizabeth's father...

wow....didn't know that. She certainly didn't get her looks from her father...lol

MonkOFox
06-02-2011, 12:11 PM
The reason the rapture/apocalypse didn't happen (and never will happen) is because it's not real. Every religious generation of people will die awaiting death to be with some god that isn't there and never was. As well as their children and their children's children, etc...

The sun will die and our planet will become desolate some day but I doubt our species will even exist when that happens.

2Tim215
06-02-2011, 02:11 PM
The earth proves God's existence by intelligent design that couldn't have possibly happened by chance or a random "Big Bang" as even if there could have been a big bang something would have had to create the energy for it to happen in the first place. Energy can't produce itself without a designer. Unfortunately many people feel the way you do, and understandably so! So many terrible things have happened throughout history in the name of "God" and there have been so many false gods that it is easy to believe what you do. BUT, the God of the Bible has given us pure proof that can't be disputed in Scripture, its called Prophecy, meaning history written before it happens! Not one prophecy has EVER been proven wrong in the Old Testament pertaining to the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ but rather have all come true even though written hundreds and hundreds of years before, even where He would be born, how He would die, born of a virgin, betrayed for 30 pieces of silver, His garments would be gambled off, and many many more which the New Testament confirms, secular historians confirm who didn't believe in Christ recorded, (from the time of the New Testament!), Titus Flavius Josephus (37 – c. A.D. 100), and even archaeology ancient and current confirm the Bible to be accurate! The Bible was written by approx. 40 different authors inspired by God, over hundreds of years, in which many so far apart from each other in time that they couldn't have possibly known each other but yet we find the Old and New Testament is a integrated message system inspired by God through His Spirit as He moved the authors to write it! I believe you are right about the Sun, it will eventually "die" as will the earth pass away. I pray God would bless us all with understanding of His will and the truth but unfortunately many won't receive it by choice, and others twist it to benefit their own agenda's, some add traditions of men which aren't Biblical, and Satan wants to take as many away from God as he can by deception. This is why it is so important to trust in God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and trust the Holy Spirit to guide us according to His will, not ours so the truth is clear! It's a eternal decision!

Chazz of Blades
06-02-2011, 02:30 PM
*Sigh*

Look up Flat Universe theory.

Look at it this way, religion gives a person power, not 300 years ago the church could sentence a man to death for not following their strict guidelines. It's simply a source of power, such as a weapon. And of course when someone is being faced with the ability to gain command over people, they are going to exploit it, ala organized religion.

Best I've ever heard religion described. "A long time ago, there was big, mean people killing and screwing anything they could catch, and the smaller, slower people told them that if they behaved in life, and stopped killing and screwing anything they wanted, then they could kill/screw as much as they wanted when they died."

2Tim215
06-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Your right Chazz! Religion does give a person "power", false power. I am not a religious person, I've been duped by religion in the past. Christ taught not to kill and even forgave the people who crucified Him, "the church" has killed millions in the name of Christianity (and other religions)!!! Don't let the mistakes of men steal the truth from you. Christ would never want anyone to kill someone for not following rules. Christ died for us so we could live. When Peter took out his sword and cut off the ear of one of the guards, Christ told him to put his sword away and healed the man! I trust in Jesus Christ as my Savior, religion has done more harm for the true cause of Christ than anything, Satan is clever!

thestud25
06-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Amen Tim, well said.

Trip
06-02-2011, 03:12 PM
The bible is an Astrotheological Literary Hybrid... Religion is as ignorant as the people who follow it..... There is no god, there is no satan. Absolute nothingness is scary thought, especially for the common feeble minded member of society. You tried to refer to bible verses as to the creation of the earth, but the first testament(upon its creation) ... states the earth is 6,000 years old, and a simple rock, and geologist can determine it is far older. The earth was created over billions of years, the human race is still new to its existence. And energy? really? you dont think asteroids crashing into the earth create energy? hahah

But im sure you still think Alquedia did 9/11. Believe what you are told, and not what you discover for yourself. This thought is embedded in you since birth, so when someone tries to tell you different, then you look at them like "no way! thats not what i was TOLD" To have HOPE that there is something after you die, is simply human, but having faith in a story, is just moronic and hopeless. But..."To each his own"

Macho man died? sad to hear, but LOL at the Apocalypse saven macho man :)

but the reality that something may happen, like an ice age, or some meteor, or another world war, nuclear attack, or even alien invasion, is all something that could very possibly happen. Glaciers are melting, all kinds of things flyin around in space, and the vastness of the universe, its ... preposterous to think we are the only living ..creatures in the universe. And as far as war, humans are destructive, and we've dropped nukes before, and probably will again. Right now...were not in war for terrorism, ( the people we call terrorist now... we gave them weapons, and billions of dollars, called them freedom fighters when they fought against russia) Its a struggle, and battle for the gold, oil and diamonds. The corporation that controls the 3rd world, will control the world. And, like with japan, and the earthquake... the nuclear reactors were all played down, but if something even more catastrophic happened.... there is alot of nuclear reactors, and if you dont know anything about chernobyl, ... there is ...what a 16,000 mile exclusion zone STILL and that happened in 1986... The human race needs to change, but wont happen.... We've been .. "poken a fat kid with a stick" for along time, and that fat kid is about to whoop our ass.

ok enuff typen, most people prolly wont even read or grasp this, and only try to have a pointless argument about it.

Chazz of Blades
06-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Human beings seem to have this collective thought that we are important enough in the grand scale to be able to know the facts of the matter, when it comes to what happened back when we were all dragging our knuckles and throwing rocks.

When we can't explain something, we make something up to make ourselves feel better about not being able to understand.

2Tim215
06-02-2011, 03:59 PM
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

You may have misunderstood my statement on energy. Where did the first source that could "create" energy come from as energy cannot create itself, something would have had to thrust it through the air to hit another object (assuming one believes the "Big Bang" theory in which I do not). As the Bible verse above states, "science falsely so called" as man, (or men) cannot answer a simple question, what came first the chicken or the egg? (no more than they can tell us where the first source of energy developed from), but God can! Genesis 1:20 "And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven." Answer= the chicken! Who holds the earth in the air? You see there are MANY things "scientists" have no answers to but the Bible gives us the only answers that make any sense whether we want God in our lives or not! Its one thing to not want to be accountable to our Creator, but to deny His obvious existence proclaimed throughout His creation would have to take a lot of faith because it couldn't be sustained by the clear evidence of intelligent design! And again, as it appears you missed it in my other post, I'm not religious, religion has caused many people to lose their trust in the true God. Proverbs 3:5-7 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil."

You see, I trust in the Lord, not religion, I allow God to direct me, good thing too as before I turned my life over to Him I was making to many bad choices!

ScottZJ
06-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Amen Tim.....amen!

John 14:6