PDA

View Full Version : tell me your fight story from when you were younger or just recently

Mr.Atc
05-26-2011, 08:54 PM
hey guys heres my story..

im 14 years old and 3 days ago those 16 year old walked up to me from behind i didnt know he was there. he spun me around and gave it all he had with a punch in the you know where. now thinking it was funny he ran off to his friends and got on the bus while i lay there in tears thinking *what the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro just happened?". and he also threatened to do it to all my friends...i dont mean to brag but i can take pain pretty decent i brake my arm and elbow in 2 spots and got back up and shook it off and didnt shed a tear but what happened there hurt...today i waited for the kid by his bus and i had my fists up and my adrenaline was pumping and ready to go but the little pansy runs up to me and kicks me and runs onto the bus. i went to his window and swore at him and told him alright tomorrow your getting it man...so tomorrow im fighting this kid he has like 2 inches on me but i think i can handle him...my plan is to just have confidence and keep my cool and be fast and dont do anything stupid. if he gets me down or in a headlock just grab his stomach fat and squeeze hard and pull and he will let go in a hurry and ill get up and start swinging again. my goal here is to protect my buddies cause he could seriously hurt me or somebody else doing what he is doing and im going to end it 1 way or another...ill let yall know what happened after i get home from school tomorrow...anybody got a story they would share?

Xpress
05-26-2011, 09:30 PM
I let them rant and rave. I guess it doesn't pay to be popular in high school, because once reality comes afterwards, their "popularity" status won't mean jack.

I bet guys like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs (Microsoft and Apple) took it quite a lot when they were in HS. Now look at where they are, two of the biggest computer product companies in the world.

dcreel
05-26-2011, 09:42 PM
Aim for the adams apple... If you end up standing toe to toe with him, headbutt him in the bridge of his nose.. as hard as you can. His eyes will fill with tears. As you headbutt him reach over his shoulders and grab his shirt and pull it over his head. Then put the boots to him... If his friends are going to be there, make sure yours are too... Most scumbag kids like that won't fight you one on one. Be prepared for that..

Xfile
05-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Aim for the adams apple... If you end up standing toe to toe with him, headbutt him in the bridge of his nose.. as hard as you can. His eyes will fill with tears. As you headbutt him reach over his shoulders and grab his shirt and pull it over his head. Then put the boots to him... If his friends are going to be there, make sure yours are too... Most scumbag kids like that won't fight you one on one. Be prepared for that..
Ahhh....the hockey move (pull shirt over head and kick ass)...my wife gets me with that one once in a while! I tried that on someone years ago and my adrenalin was pumping so hard I ripped his shirt off over his head.

yooperman
05-26-2011, 09:53 PM
you are 100% right there express because once they get out of high school and get into the REAL world they aint got shat and mommy and daddy are not there to just hand them any thing they want. That is when i laph my rear off when they actually realize they have to work for there stuff for once its priceless lol.

man as for the 16 yr old with the way society and how much the people have became pansies and sue happy world, your better off not going to look for a fight because in that instance and with how old you guys are the kids mommy and daddy are in the picture 100% at that age and if you go and throw the first punch it could cause more grief for you. But if it happens to you again or attempts to try it again hammer that sucker because that way its self defense and your protecting your self, and the same to your buddies man. this day and age are way differnt from when i was younger you really have to watch what and when you do something, I think with the way society is now adays why there is so much of this shooting stuff going on. these kids are not allowed to deffend them selfs any more because even if they are defending them selfs they still get in trouble bunch a BS in my book when the day you defend your self and you get into trouble. and all this is just my opinion wether it is right or wrong in other peoples eyes it still is just an opinion.

CRAZY70MAN
05-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Hit him with a trailpro:shiftyeyes:..........he will look like thistrr....:lol:

HuffieVA
05-26-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but I'll give you the ingredients:

Bottle of Ex-Lax, box of food coloring and and empty plain M&M's bag

And DON'T do it at school... they frowned on that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro 20 years ago

atc007
05-26-2011, 11:15 PM
Not to be the voice of reason here.. Tell the PRINCIPAL or Superintendent what is going on,it is probably on video. YOU are going to get in trouble,not him, He has some serious issues,that will soon pass onto something,or someone else. Kicking his ass should be the last resort. I am truly sorry for your situation,and 100% agree you HAVE to do something,but try and let the big wigs handle it. If they don't,,you warned them! I hope everything works out for ya! Keep us all posted.

HuffieVA
05-26-2011, 11:21 PM
Not to be the voice of reason here.. Tell the PRINCIPAL or Superintendent what is going on,it is probably on video. YOU are going to get in trouble,not him, He has some serious issues,that will soon pass onto something,or someone else. Kicking his ass should be the last resort. I am truly sorry for your situation,and 100% agree you HAVE to do something,but try and let the big wigs handle it. If they don't,,you warned them! I hope everything works out for ya! Keep us all posted.

I have to agree, in this day and age (yes unfortunately the days when you could stick up for yourself are nearly gone) that's probably the best advice so far, but if that doesn't work, do what you gotta do...

Mr_RPM
05-26-2011, 11:55 PM

this, shoot of you can get him in alot of trouble where the law comes in, he will be soo screwed. kicking his rear end might be satisfying then, but giving him a record at 16 will be pretty satisfying for the long run. LOL

plus, you getting in trouble would suck. sadly these days violence can get you into alot. these days some teasing can turn into sexual harrasment charges. use this new system to your advantage.

Chazz of Blades
05-27-2011, 12:25 AM
Very rarely is opening up a good, fresh can of Ass Whip satisfying afterwards.

Principals, teachers, and everyone else won't do trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.

Until AFTER you've whipped some ass, then they are itching to drop the hammer.

On YOU. Hypocritical world, aint it?

JayBone
05-27-2011, 09:03 AM
Always stand up for yourself, but don't go looking for him though. It's not the same as it once was.

Mr.Atc
05-28-2011, 12:43 AM
well guys i ended up beating him nobody will mess with me anymore if they are smart i was walking down the hall and he said something cocky to me so i punched him in the face and jaw twice and then i gave him a really good one (good as in putting my weight into it a lil) right into the nads like he did with me 2 seconds later he was on the ground screaming then he ran in the bathroom and puked 3 times and peed out some blood so i think he understands me now along with the other 30-40 some people that saw it atleast now he knows how it feels when he does it to people and the best part is i only got suspended for one day and this is the first time ive ever been suspended but hes in bigger trouble cause hes already on probation and he got in trouble in school so his officer wont be happy!!! my family was happy to c i handled it myself though lol...now his gf is after me so i guess all i can do there is dont turn my back to her and if she comes towards me walk away cause im not the type to hit a girl

Mr.Atc
05-28-2011, 12:44 AM
my cousin is an all american wrestler too and fought in a cage before too so he showed me some stuff for if i ever need to defend myself i am also joining the classes this summer and when im 18 i can fight in the cage

85twofiftyES
05-28-2011, 02:15 AM
sleep with his girlfriend now

Xpress
05-28-2011, 02:35 AM
sleep with his girlfriend now

:lol: That's hilarious.

Chazz of Blades
05-28-2011, 02:43 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and assume half of your story is the usual made up boasting, but think of this.

He simply said something, and you (supposedly) decked his ass. Wind of this incident catches the ear of the principal, your ass is toasted, especially if there were neutral witnesses.

Easy solution:

DONT TRY AND PULL trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro AT SCHOOL! Go somewhere else!

That's like trying to have passionate sex in a minefield, yes it seems worth it, until you roll over once and BOOM goes the dynamite.

Mr.Atc
05-28-2011, 09:31 AM
lmao i did think of that and she lives down the road from me....

Mr.Atc
05-28-2011, 09:33 AM
no none of it is made up i told the honest truth everything i said happened and has girlfriend already gnarked on me i only got suspended for 1 day because they didnt want me to miss exams haha i made out good on that one

coolpool
05-28-2011, 10:16 AM
sleep with his girlfriend now:lol:

Spoils of war; she's yours! :twisted:I just hope you both have got this out of your system now.

atc007
05-28-2011, 11:13 AM
aaaAaaahhhh yes,,headed my advice well! Oh well,sounds like you may make out alright on this one,,unless he has good parents who come to the school and demand things be made right,or worse,get an attorney. Hopefully this is the end of it!! Good luck!

DonDelusion
06-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Here's a couple of my juvenile dust-ups.

1. Scene: 7th grade locker area.
It was the end of the day and I was just getting some things out of my locker on my way to the bus. Dude came walking up from behind and slammed my locker shut. So, I did what any 7th grader would do. I called him a dickhead. He walks up to me and dry-gulched me in the face. It was a glancing blow so I said, "That didn't hurt!" He said, "What did you say?" and as I was about to repeat myself he hit me again square in the nose. It hurt this time. I start cryin', found the first adult I saw, and told on him. Not one of my prouder moments.

2. Scene: Bowling alley
I was bowling with a couple of schoolmates one of which was going on and on about how his Dad was better than mine. (Hey, I said juvenile didn't I) The guy just wouldn't shut up about it. I was just like, "Dude, I don't give rat's heiner, I just wanna bowl." Since he was such a douche, he just didn't stop. So I'm sitting there stewing about what he said about my Dad. I waited for him to walk back to the seats after rolling. I stood up, walked right up to him briskly and let him have it with a right hook to the face. All the grown-ups gasped at the spectacle. The guy didn't try to hit back. Just a once and done. A couple years later I heard he got kicked out of Boy Scouts for spraying fart spray in the ScoutMaster's briefcase. Dude's a class act.

I'm 36 now. I've had just a few fights here and there, since. Mostly alcohol related and all of them were clear victories on my side. I don't like to fight and those my age who seem like they want to; aren't worth the effort. You're young, homey. Unless you were born with minimal brain mass, you'll figure out the right attitude to have when someone gets in your face. Good luck.

NOSBIGSHOT
06-03-2011, 07:20 PM
I would have punched his girlfriend first then him .

Mr_RPM
06-03-2011, 08:31 PM
How do you know he pee'd blood? did you watch or did he brag about it? LOL

Chazz of Blades
06-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Yes how do you know he peed blood? Could you taste it?

SORRY! Couldn't resist! I'll just mosey on over to Trikesylvania now.

NOSBIGSHOT
06-03-2011, 09:54 PM
That was nasty ....wait for me... I want to go to Trikesylvania too.

250r_doverdemon
06-03-2011, 10:10 PM
lol man im 15 i know how ya feel and if your a virgin then yeah sleep with his gf cause if shes with a guy like him shes gotta be easy.. lol but i think ya did the right think bud! theres some 22 yr old that rides around here i was on the back road and he stoned the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro outta me and him on a raptor my stock 350x wasnt cathing him then he started threatening my family so i think im gonna have to put him in the hospital..

Chazz of Blades
06-03-2011, 10:33 PM
He's 22, you're 15.

I don't like to say this, but I doubt "putting him in the hospital" would go over well.

Kid, having a record at your age, especially for something as violent, will follow you the rest of your life. Imagine 10 years from now getting turned down for a good job due to it, and if you manage to put this wad of dicks in the hospital, or vice versa, questions will be raised.

DonDelusion
06-05-2011, 02:39 PM
He's 22, you're 15.

I don't like to say this, but I doubt "putting him in the hospital" would go over well.

Kid, having a record at your age, especially for something as violent, will follow you the rest of your life. Imagine 10 years from now getting turned down for a good job due to it, and if you manage to put this wad of dicks in the hospital, or vice versa, questions will be raised.

YES! I needed a fresh insult for use in my daily conversations.

Chazz gives good advice BTW. Getting popped in the nards, while devastating and the source of murderous rage, is not grounds for devil-may-care revenge plots. I've been to jail. It's worse than getting popped in the nards.

Dirtcrasher
06-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Fights are stupid, unless you don't value your teeth, walk away........

Most fights end up with the 2 guys being friends, so whats the point? Although a bully needs to be put in his place, most altercations just aren't worth the hassles.

atc007
06-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Well said!

three_wheelin45
06-05-2011, 05:06 PM
lol, im 16 i know what this guys coming from. I have been in plenty of scuffles sadly hell me and my best friend fight all the time!! we jsut get off the ground and shake eachothers hands. But last year I gave some kid a good sluggin to the face at lunch and I forgot I had a icecream cone in my hand((you can see where that went ice cream all over the place)) All because he "stole my chair" haha but yea me and him are friends now. My dad is a cop and he got me some what out of trouble because they were going to place chargers on me. Then this year some real douche pecker head starts talkin alot of chiet and im just like you aint worth my time and let it slide for about 4 months, but one day he caught me in a bad mood and walked by me on the staircase and called me a pansey female dog.. and as he walked up the stairs i thaught man this is BS im not letting it go no more. My dumb self said hey you know what you pusssy bring your self down here and do something. Well he came down the stairs of course slammed me in the wall i stood up and let him have one good shinner in the eye and a good knots in the back of the head, he through me in the corner and gave me a good uppercut in the nose and i was down for the count he had me headlocked and everything he could of got me but i guess he cant fight nor hit very hard. but anyways all in all he had black eye for about 3 weeks and i was sneezing blood clots out of my nose for 2 days. I really dont like to fight but I do what I have to do, Im a prety nice fun guy but sometimes you just gota stick up for your self. But the way i think of bullys is like this, you might be be bigger and badder but hows it gona be when your cleaning my house and mowing my yard and working for me?? :lol: and im glad you gave him a good one!! now go tag his girl that should really put him in his place!! but ima go drift elsewhere lol see you guys in trikeslvania!!

300rman
06-05-2011, 09:22 PM
The Bully problem in this country is out of hand....the bullies are almost protected by the school system, then when the victim unleashes the whoop ass on said bully, the bully gets nothing while the original victim gets the book...its bullshit. If people were allowed to fight each other a little, the country wouldnt be so screwed up. Im not talking anything beyond one on one, or senselessly beating the other guy after you knock him down, just good ol fashioned beatdowns.......

mrmello
06-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Nothing wrong with a good ol fashioned fist fight. Fair one that is.

Hell I am 32 and just last year at the street dance some punk kid that was 19 and looking to test his manhood threw his beer on my wife.

His manhood was tested and he failed miserably. Then here come the cops, I thought oh trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro here i go to the tank!! Before I know it they have him in cuffs and are haulin him off!!

I find out later from spectators that he is on probation, on curfew, and not allowed anywhere they are serving alcohol!! LMAO

hillbilly 200x
06-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Have you got with his gf yet????? just remeber to bag it first. lol

Chazz of Blades
06-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Remember though, revenge alone is no reason to try and get sweet with his girl, don't do it just for the lay and the bragging rights, there's no sense to it.

But if you do......

BAG IT! AND TAG IT!

Scootertrash
06-07-2011, 09:10 PM
my cousin is an all american wrestler too and fought in a cage before too so he showed me some stuff for if i ever need to defend myself i am also joining the classes this summer and when im 18 i can fight in the cage

Maybe you should change your screen name to Napolen Dynamite

Oh!! annnnd it's "narced" Not "gnarked"

ahh the ignorance of youth. You guys need to remember: No matter how much of a bad ass you are, eventually someone will come along and hand you your ass in a big way, typically someone you never would expect to be able to do it. ;)

I haven't been in very many fights and I've never had my ass handed to me. I always prefered to wrestle with the girls than fight with the boys. Girls are softer and squishier and smell better, not to mention they are much, much better looking. YMMV

digschopper
06-07-2011, 09:15 PM
dont work up a sweat. rochambeau the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro.

Chazz of Blades
06-07-2011, 09:44 PM
There's ALWAYS a bigger fish, no matter how fast, flashy, or strong you are. And the more you show off what you've got, the quicker that bigger fish will find ya.

daniel_250r
06-07-2011, 09:55 PM
tell the principle/ police

beets442
06-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Go up and kick him in the jimmy! He'll never mess with you again.