PDA

View Full Version : The EPA

JayBone
05-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Is treating a milk spill the same as an oil spill. Just heard on the news.

HuffieVA
05-27-2011, 02:44 PM
yea, ridiculous ain't it??? we're just a few short years away from forcing dairy farmers to shove catalytic converters up all their cows asses (it may have already started in California)

yooperman
05-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Hmmm look at that learn something new every day well once a week anyway lol, i never heard anything like that about milk spill being a enviromental matter i have to agree with huffie about being crazy. Is it surprising na nowadays anyway back in the day it would have shocked the heck out of me, people/groups are crazy nowadays some things are taking to the extremes lots of the times especially when the EPA and DEQ stick there nose's or get brought into things anything is possible lol.

But the more i think about in a logical for and let me tell ya this amount of deep thinking really hurts bwahaha. But to average every day people it isnt a bing thing but to health/protection agencies i can see where there coming coming from to a very very slim point but i think there bringing it way to the outer limits ro have a sealed/quarntened erea for it compared to things that get spilled that are way more dangerous/harmfull then milk. I THINK there going off of that it is a form of a bodily fluid and when it comes to bodily fluids no matter what kind of fluid or what it came from human, animal ECT they have to take special matters in containing/cleaning the fluids/liquids and so forth because of what COULD be in it germ, virus's, and disease's and so forth. Granted it is only milk odds of anything being wrong with it are very very small they just have to play it safe.

For example truck drivers mostly long haul over the road drivers do this because time is money and if the wheels aint turning they aint making money, they pee in bottles so they dont have to stop moving. This is a big no no and can get into big trouble because yeah its sealed up in a bottle but once they pee in that bottle it becomes a hazardus matterial, and if they get caught with it inside there trucks can get into BIG trouble. I was hammered not to do it when i use to drive over the road and they said if the company caught me not the DOT they would fire me on the spot.

Dirtcrasher
05-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Thankfully we aren't drilling off shore for milk :lol:

atc007
05-27-2011, 05:24 PM
Anybody got a link?? 3 generations of dairy farming here. Suppose i could just Google it huh?!

HuffieVA
05-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Anybody got a link?? 3 generations of dairy farming here. Suppose i could just Google it huh?!

http://blog.syracuse.com/farms/2011/04/epa_changes_regulation_requiri.html

Actually it says that dairy farmers were granted an exception...

atc007
05-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Thanx Huff,I've been told they have officially lowered the Somatic cell count to 450,000,that will def throw a wrench into things,,just the way the Government wants things!!

Vealmonkey
05-27-2011, 07:54 PM
I believe it's way less the government looking out for us than it is another excuse for people to have to pay some kind of money to build up government funds. And all that just to give it to illegals and people that won't work.

300rman
06-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Its bullcrap. Ive seen trucks carrying old milk dump it straight into the landfill....it isnt "hazardous" they are just strutting their authority. EPA sucks. They are a huge contributing factor to this country's demise. They are allowed to do whatever they want, and it is NOT the idea that this country was founded upon.