PDA

View Full Version : 86 red/white Tri-Z 250

Zangief
05-29-2011, 11:49 AM
Hey guys I am thinking of selling my 86 Tri-Z 250. It is the red/white edition with all original plastics. I added full aftermarket DG exhaust. Fresh top end and has had Yamaha Wrench Report mods done to it. This is adding a boost port and polishing. Yes, it screams and will scare the hell out of you. The work was done by a professional at a machine shop. Crosshatching in the cylinder and all. Wiseco piston with cometic head gasket was used. Original seat too. I know the red/white is the rarest and the bike runs perfect. Matter of fact, of all my bikes, I always have the most confidence in this one as far as reliability. It is kind of like the highlander. It can not die. The rims are beautiful gold with minimal scratches or dings (I wish my 250R rims looked like these)

The bad is: After market handlebars, aftermarket rear grab bar, front fork seals need replaced.

Only reason I am selling is because I need the space and dont ever ride this one anymore. I get too worried about cracking that factory white/red plastic knowing I'll never find anymore. Was looking to get about 1500.00 for it. Might be a little high but I have a lot of money and effort in this thing and will be taking a hit even if it sold for that asking price. I will post pics later. Thanks for looking.

Zangief
05-29-2011, 10:00 PM
I think I posted this in the wrong section. I will re-post in classifieds. Mod please remove this one. Thanks