PDA

View Full Version : whats up?????????

dano5405
06-07-2011, 04:53 PM
nobody is wanting to reply why ???is it something i said:wondering

seadoo650
06-07-2011, 05:20 PM
What are U referring to and is it classified related?

Bustos82
06-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Yeah whats wrong?

Ironbnder
06-07-2011, 06:38 PM
After reading all 8 of your post I would say that most are very vague, as this one is, and the ones that you were specific on, no one had the parts you were requesting.

And I would think that this needs to be moved to the open forum for all the newbs to read.

dano5405
06-08-2011, 05:40 PM
thanks guys guess i need to get a little more detailed.......

Xpress
06-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Here is a few BASIC forum rules:

1. Construct clear and concise sentences, and speak as legitimately as possible.

What not to do:

i hav problm cn u hlp?

What to do:

I have been having a problem with my trike, can somebody help out?

2. Details details details! Give as much details as possible. If you have a question, be sure to provide as much detail so that we can help give you an answer.

What not to do:

My 110 does not start, can you help?

What to do:

My 1980 110 is not starting for some reason. I tried bump starting, cleaning the carb and even checked the compression, but it is not starting for some reason. Can someone give me some advice?

3. Check the forum stickies.

At the top of each forum is threads that have been "stuck" to the top of the page, so they cannot be bumped down by new threads, or other threads that are more active. This keeps them well in view for quick reference.

4. Use the forum search button before starting a new thread.

Chances are, someone has asked a similar question that you have in the past, and the easiest way to check to see is just to do a simple search. Just use some simple keywords (such as "110 does not start") to check and see if there is already an existing thread. Normal forum etiquette would be to not bring up a post older than 5 or more years old, and just to start a new one. Always check first.

Adhere to those and you should be good to go!