PDA

View Full Version : Must see!!! New 86 350x and 250r!!!

Daddio
06-13-2011, 11:27 PM
I wish I could afford them.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2438365850.html

motoman1012002
06-14-2011, 12:27 AM
that 250r is a pic of vintage resot on this site did for the honda collection in japan that not a pic of his bike

sofranke
06-14-2011, 07:09 AM
Same with the 350X... Not his, another Vintage Motorsports restoration (see Mike's website).

vintagemotorsports
06-14-2011, 07:29 AM
yup both are bikes I built and pictures stolen from my site , Scam alert people are unbeleivable I dont trust anyone nowadays . the problem with craiglist is there is no way to really go after these scum you need to be on your toes when buying online ..jeez for 7K I would buy them back (LOL)

Midnite_rider
06-14-2011, 09:12 AM
HOLY COW!!!!!!!! I was ready to mortgage my house. Scammers really piss me off. I have learned that if there is no phone number that it is most likely a scam.

R-tifacts
06-14-2011, 09:41 AM
what a dirt bag, what is he/she gona do when someone shows up to buy them, roll out a pile and say here ya go. Someone in the area should report the post.

Dirtcrasher
06-14-2011, 10:49 AM
I knew that was mikes lift and sandblaster :lol:

They are probably waiting for someone to show up with 7K cash and rob them.......

motoman1012002
06-14-2011, 11:27 AM
I knew when I seen them it was a scam

thestud25
06-14-2011, 11:42 AM
I just emailed the deusche! Let's see what he says back.

Midnite_rider
06-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Its not even about the trikes. The reason there is no phone number is because they want your e-mail address. When you click that e-mail link, they will make contact with you and when you reply BANG your e-mail box will magically fill up with garbage. My e-mail is so full of garbage that is generated from Craigslist that it is not funny. I still get e-mails from people claiming to be the CEO of CL and they want to give me a laptop. I made the stupid mistake of clicking the link and filling out the info.... BIG %$&*#^& mistake. They called me and harrassed me for days. I threatened to sue them for impersonating the CL CEO. They claimed they knew nothing about it. After cussing them out 4 or 5 times they stopped calling me.

Get ready STUD.... you will now be the reciepient of some wonderful e-mails. From peter pills to speed dating (maybe its a package deal). I know because I did the same thing. I went completely the F off on a couple of people about some stuff I was selling on CL. My spam box runneth over..LOL

smvorndran
06-14-2011, 01:28 PM
^^^ I second that. I know not to go after the super sweet deals because they are scams, but there a few good deals that have hooked my email a few times. Gotta love the peter pills, and why is it Sarah always wants to take her clothes off on her webcam for me???:lol::lol:

rdlsz24
06-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Flag it by clicking the spam/overpost link in the upper right. It only takes a few to get the ad taken down

Rob

thestud25
06-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Its not even about the trikes. The reason there is no phone number is because they want your e-mail address. When you click that e-mail link, they will make contact with you and when you reply BANG your e-mail box will magically fill up with garbage. My e-mail is so full of garbage that is generated from Craigslist that it is not funny. I still get e-mails from people claiming to be the CEO of CL and they want to give me a laptop. I made the stupid mistake of clicking the link and filling out the info.... BIG %$&*#^& mistake. They called me and harrassed me for days. I threatened to sue them for impersonating the CL CEO. They claimed they knew nothing about it. After cussing them out 4 or 5 times they stopped calling me.

Get ready STUD.... you will now be the reciepient of some wonderful e-mails. From peter pills to speed dating (maybe its a package deal). I know because I did the same thing. I went completely the F off on a couple of people about some stuff I was selling on CL. My spam box runneth over..LOL

I emailed him from my "Spam" email account. I was ready to get a flood of spam. When my "Spam" account gets to bad, I'll start another one.

Midnite_rider
06-14-2011, 05:39 PM
:wondering
I emailed him from my "Spam" email account. I was ready to get a flood of spam. When my "Spam" account gets to bad, I'll start another one.

I love it..... I need to do that too. I think all of my accounts are spam accounts now.:(

2Tim215
06-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Flag it by clicking the spam/overpost link in the upper right. It only takes a few to get the ad taken down

RobPlease don't Flag it yet. Maybe we can nail it down to who Posted it on CL.

Xfile
06-14-2011, 07:43 PM
On a side note...great looking resto jobs Mike! I had not seen those two jobs until now.

Daddio
06-14-2011, 08:23 PM
I wondered about this ad. I look at CL almost every night. It seemed pretty amazing when I read it. I guess the old saying holds true again. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

vintagemotorsports
06-14-2011, 09:11 PM
yea it would be nice to track these scum bags down , they only ruin it for everyone , I have found most of these scams are done way outside the country I like to play games with these guys like say I want this and will pay you with paypal right now just to see there responce .
its funny i see pictures from my site all over the place people use them on ebay for misc items , web sites , ads , I think as long as we all know the routine on how to safely go about buying online the scammers will get pushed to the side

mxnick
06-15-2011, 12:41 AM
Mike, you should take it as a compliment to your work. I wish people stole images of my finish work! Well, maybe not so much...but either way, it is a good testament to the finished product. Now how much to restore my "near mint" '85 125M?

vintagemotorsports
06-15-2011, 07:31 AM
Nick I guess if you look at it that way your right (LOL) . ahh the ole 125m we will definitley restore that bike one of these days just keep it preserved till the time is right ...